Angad helps Sahiba and seerat

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Good that angad paid for the designs. He had been wanting to help Sahiba from the beginning on this issue and he found a way to do it without affecting her self respect. Good for him 

It is actually refreshing to see Angad giving back to the mohalla ladies  rather  I love the calmness and firmness in the tone.Angad Brar will keep up his promise and am glad all involved know about that promise too. His intentions are clear and he knows his limits and he gives a damn about who thinks what and   I quite like the way he publicly indicates to Garry what to do 

To be frank the mohalle aunties aunties said correctly about seerat and Garry too and Angad also knows what seerat and Garry did to him yet inspite of that he wants to set things  right for seerat and Gary  . What angad does not know is that there is another side to seerat’s character which he will know later and  we can’t blame him, seerats own sister thinks she is so good. The handkerchief scene is probably to show how he will force Garry to do his duties as a husband and was again good. Angad rightfully shows no emotions and for him it is just doing what he promised and making sure Garry takes care of her which he will continue to do, seerat is touched and Manveer sees seerat looking at Angad and looks worried anticipating trouble .Sahiba  as I said will see that caring side of Angad that veer had described to her many times and Sahiba also will understand that Angad takes his promise seriously and actually should be relived for her sister after all her prayers were all only for her sisters happiness 

Am not  much worried about Sahiba leaving Angad because she has no emotions for him other than hate so it hardly makes any difference she is there or not. So if at all at any point in this track Sahiba leaves it seems fine .As for Angad his feelings change and he will fall for Sahiba  but as I said Sahiba leaving him for what ever reason will still be ok even if Angad falls for her as it will be  love from his side only and he is better off alone in that case. One side love is pain and he has been hurt before. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agree, So far going well..all in all, the way Garry came OMG I can not stop Laughing.🤣🤣, the way he dressed up and walking , He looks like Clown,🤣🤣 not sure what is his sooo Called high headedness, because his mother told Good people have a problem they will forgive him easily. Angadh is the one of good people we will take advantage of that.  

I still have a doubt by seeing all this Seerat will come clean??? May be may be not let see... 

Now Very unpredictable, Iam not sure how makers will take it from here.. I am guessing it is a remake story, as far as we guessed it that's why they are Confusing us?? By giving us stupid percaps... 

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Agree, So far going well..all in all, the way Garry came OMG I can not stop Laughing.🤣🤣, the way he dressed up and walking , He looks like Clown,🤣🤣 not sure what is his sooo Called high headedness, because his mother told Good people have a problem they will forgive him easily. Angadh is the one of good people we will take advantage of that.  

I still have a doubt by seeing all this Seerat will come clean??? May be may be not let see... 

Now Very unpredictable, Iam not sure how makers will take it from here.. I am guessing it is a remake story, as far as we guessed it that's why they are Confusing us?? By giving us stupid percaps... 

ya I am liking the episodes as well. They are showing changing emotions from Angad side well. Last few episodes he has understood Sahiba well .someone was mentioning that he waited till she had no way out and transferred money as payment which was a good strategy and clear he is the only one who can control Garry. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

ya, I am liking the episodes as well. They are showing changing emotions from Angad side well. Last few episodes he has understood Sahiba well .someone was mentioning that he waited till she had no way out and transferred money as payment which was a good strategy and clear he is the only one who can control Garry. 

He respected her self-respect, but he didn't understand her in-depth, it is too early for him to. 

That is what he said on his birthday when Garry came to his room he didn't even take the Gift he told you to have to do what you promised to see. Let's see how it goes. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Going by the characterization of Angad, he will never cross line. Based on current episodes, angad does not have any feelings for Seerat, but his caring nature is giving flase hopes to seerat. which she misunderstands as love. Thus makers are unnecessary creating love triangle. It will be angad who develops feelings first towards sahiba. Sahiba will remain confused and will like his caring nature of Angad. Seerat, sister jaap will make her to sacrifice her relation. Definitely, there is separation track , but after that they will unite. I don't mind the separation also, as the track will be more focused on the love realization for angad and sahiba 

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Going by the characterization of Angad, he will never cross line. Based on current episodes, angad does not have any feelings for Seerat, but his caring nature is giving flase hopes to seerat. which she misunderstands as love. Thus makers are unnecessary creating love triangle. It will be angad who develops feelings first towards sahiba. Sahiba will remain confused and will like his caring nature of Angad. Seerat, sister jaap will make her to sacrifice her relation. Definitely, there is separation track , but after that they will unite. I don't mind the separation also, as the track will be more focused on the love realization for angad and sahiba 

Totally agree with you . This is what I think will happen too 👍