Mama knows best - your love is waiting outside the door

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 months ago

That the little bearded kaddar (genius nickname for Ram from Priya, right?) loves not only ice cream, but also warmth, tenderness, simplicity in people. Just energy, in particular, in a woman. What we are capable of, and of course, Priya.

She came to the groom with food and congratulations, under the stars. On New Year's Eve, and he's talking about profit and success, seriously, damn it?

Does he have insanity?) At such a cute moment, he talks not about a person and feelings, but about money, even hugging her, he thinks about who invested in whom ... No words, maybe I'm strict, but for It’s strange to me, if I had a fiance, with him, in the evening under the stars, I would obviously not be thinking about work. What do you guys think?

And Ram is such a cutie, he chews and remembers Dr. Priya, someone was hooked, someone now will not leave the thought of a strict doctor))

While Alekha is figuring out who Pillu is, she is faced with what awaits her in the face of another girl - trading a relationship for a profitable story. Phew, don't these people know that a pair isn't made to be a comfortable pillow or purse? This is a close person, my God!

And Ram is still funny when he talks about marriage, dear, broadcast to your mother the air as much as you like, fate is moving faster than you. Now you are thinking about the doctor, tomorrow you will live in her and her eyes full of thoughts about you, dear Ram.

Meanwhile, his so-called girlfriend, nearly knocking over his sweet mommy, acts ill-mannered. Even if it's not your boyfriend's mom, can't you just drive normally? Little did her aunt arrange for her, she had to hand over this madam to the police.

Priya saw the girl mirror her future, and Yuvi did the same when faced with the one who traded Neha for profit.

Brilliantly thought out, this is the point that will twist the story and turn Yuvraj into betrayal. A bad example is a contagious example.

But it's okay, Ram and Priya are already talking in the same phrases - a connection at a distance, growing to become the strongest. And again between them her tears, the door and important words. Ram does not want to marry, but he already needs Priya and the involuntary words were sincere, even if both of them do not know it yet.

Priya's innocence and the way Yuvi treated her made my heart ache 😭. This girl put all her trust in him, doesn't question his motives and has already built castles in the air of their future together.

On the other hand, there's Ram who wants to share his life with someone, but gives Kriti space, convincing himself and others around him that he's okay - someday he'll marry Kriti.

I think Ram's mom will have an important role to play in bringing Ram & Priya together. She has already assessed both Priya and Kriti perfectly!

You're definitely right, mom appreciated the girls better than possible. And Ram did not appreciate it, but felt it through the door. Mom's assessment plus Ram's feelings, everyone understands where this leads)

We know Kritika and yuvi are out but they will come back in future to create trouble in Ram and Priya s life. Hope by that time trust has developed between Raya to fight of these two. 

Can’t wait for Priya to meet Akhil too.👿

Originally posted by yvon

We know Kritika and yuvi are out but they will come back in future to create trouble in Ram and Priya s life. Hope by that time trust has developed between Raya to fight of these two. 

Can’t wait for Priya to meet Akhil too.👿

The last two episodes plus today's is making the wheels turn in my head. I'm finding parallels with not only S1 but a story I read on WP too a long time back! It won't surprise me one bit if writers pick ideas from what has been discussed and put out in the form of stories/posts etc. The S1 influence is somewhat given considering they share a writer.

Oh, I'm waiting with you. Chicken Ram is a typical bitch, but the relationship between Alekha, Priya and the betrayal that hits both is a new level

I really love the feeling of a moving gear right in my head, if in order to evoke it in us, the authors need to put together several seasons and ideas from the forum, let them take it, Lord, I am personally ready to give a dozen plots

Originally posted by SEA05

Oh, I'm waiting with you. Chicken Ram is a typical bitch, but the relationship between Alekha, Priya and the betrayal that hits both is a new level

Chicken Ram 🤣🤣🤣

How else to call it? An interior lady next to a rich man (like a cool one stood nearby), to whom he essentially does not belong, but she does not know how to behave normally

Listen whatever is happening, I to am fully enjoying it....like every other hour I'm just saying one thing...ram aur priya ka break up jaldi karao jaldi karao, can't believe i uave become so sadistic yaar 😆

Also inko jahan se idea lene hai le, main to saare writers ki saari ff inko forward kr dungi, plus saath me thode paise bhi de dungi, bas lekin ye achhe se banana pls! 😃