Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Oh ....no movie can catch beauty and awesomeness of Paris......I have been there....and man Paris is something else....โค๏ธ

Not really lol. Paris is also an extremely dirty city. It is one of my most favourite cities but there is a dirty, grey beauty to it surrounded by all that lovely architecture & history. Movies almost make it look better! But Delhi, Paris & Osaka have my โค๏ธ

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Midnight in Paris

Befikre

London Paris New York 

I think Befikre caught the most beautiful locations in Paris. 

London Paris New York didn't show enough of Paris or showcased many beautiful locations, but I think it captured the feel of the city in the best way possible.

Midnight in Paris is not a Bollywood movie. 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Paris is overrated. It's so dirty and people aren't nice or friendly at all. Only Indians back home like it ๐Ÿคฃ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Not really lol. Paris is also an extremely dirty city. It is one of my most favourite cities but there is a dirty, grey beauty to it surrounded by all that lovely architecture & history. Movies almost make it look better! But Delhi, Paris & Osaka have my โค๏ธ

Lol...I only saw the pretty parts of Paris...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh ....no movie can catch beauty and awesomeness of Paris......I have been there....and man Paris is something else....โค๏ธ

hope you came back knowing your oui oui.๐Ÿ˜†

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

talking about dirty, don't they shower like once a year? I guess that's why they've got those perfumes๐Ÿ˜†. Englishmen for their yellow teeth, french for their eau de toilette, both famous๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 11 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

hope you came back knowing your oui oui.๐Ÿ˜†

Paris is beautiful.....French are not....so no oui oui..๐Ÿ˜†...We were at a gas station....my husband asked the cashier....where is the ATM...and she says...No English.....we turned....and the ATM was right there in the corner.....she must have understood ATM....she could have just pointed it out to us ...but no......so rude these people are....sorry to any one French here....but they are rude and full of themselves...๐Ÿ˜ก

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Paris is beautiful.....French are not....so no oui oui..๐Ÿ˜†...We were at a gas station....my husband asked the cashier....where is the ATM...and she says...No English.....we turned....and the ATM was right there in the corner.....she must have understood ATM....she could have just pointed it out to us ...but no......so rude these people are....sorry to any one French here....but they are rude and full of themselves...๐Ÿ˜ก

well, they're supposed to be passionate lovers. Lots of oui oui going around. That can't be all bad, can it?๐Ÿ˜†

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved Paris in  an evening in paris, sangam and purab aur paschim. ๐Ÿ˜‡ All old flims.