Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Harish111

PSA : In real life is someone threatens self harm 

A) its not your responsibility, you can never be responsible for and control what other adults do and no law expects you to, even if you are related, let alone for a stranger, you can try helping as a friend and advice but that's the extent of your responsibility.

and B) the clear solution is to call law enforcement agencies and hospitals who will commit such a person and monitor them. They will also likely take away any children they have. This is also the only true way you can ensure such a person gets help and is not able to self harm.

💯% 

That’s what I said yesterday , Maaya has suicidal and homicidal tendencies. She is totally unfit to be given custody of any child. 
Famous established businessman fails to realise that ; he had no lawyers to advise him this . Very very silly story by writers 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowsalt

Precap looks interesting as Anuj is chasing Anu in car right? Did I watch it correctly 🤣

Yeah she was walking on the road n it seem he was stalking her . 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HappySmiles

It’s great that Anupama wants to go after her dreams. But yeah she would give up her dream in a heartbeat for ex-in-laws, yet she does not even want to try to work something else out with the person she claims to love the most. Shows how little Anuj means to her compare to ex-in-laws. I’m not saying Anupama should give up her dream but man .. her making the decision to leave Anuj just like that without any further discussion just has me a little bit confused about her true feelings for Anuj.

We fight for and we fight with the ones we truly love, we seek clarifications from them for their big decisions that affect us

Like Anupama fights with Shahs whenever they ask her to get out of Shah house and never come back, like she would still run after her kids no matter how much they insult her

With Anuj, she was okay even if he was not revealing the truth, just giving sad faces here and there but not that her like came to a halt like it does when it is anything related to Shahs

Exactly no one wants her to give up on her own dreams and progress, but the way she behaved today had me doubting her feelings for Anuj and CA both, because she has had several such majburis in past and each time she chose Shahs but now she chooses herself and refuse to even help her husband or get him out of this mess, it always has to be about her in the end

rainbowsalt thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

We fight for and we fight with the ones we truly love, we seek clarifications from them for their big decisions that affect us

Like Anupama fights with Shahs whenever they ask her to get out of Shah house and never come back, like she would still run after her kids no matter how much they insult her

With Anuj, she was okay even if he was not revealing the truth, just giving sad faces here and there but not that her like came to a halt like it does when it is anything related to Shahs

Exactly no one wants her to give up on her own dreams and progress, but the way she behaved today had me doubting her feelings for Anuj and CA both, because she has had several such majburis in past and each time she chose Shahs but now she chooses herself and refuse to even help her husband or get him out of this mess, it always has to be about her in the end

@bold

This is what is making me think that something is not right how could she behave like this? Something is fishy but I am doubting her love but something is going on with her