Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Oopsies Daisy.....SRK the traitor and terrorist is promoting India's Parliament...???

Yogi be like...😭....baaki the sant and saadhvi's jinka din shuru hota hai SRK jaap se...

Loose Talk Sara Mood Kharab Kar Diya GIF - Loose Talk Sara Mood Kharab Kar Diya Abey Saale - Discover & Share GIFs

🤣

That comment was hilarious. To be surprised that people in India have extended families in Pakistan 😆 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Now hopefully SRK ke jeevan se dukh ke baadal chhant jayenge 🤞🥳

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just 50 minutes ago this topic was made and this thread already has 9 pages 😲 Not surprised 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JustWandering

modi bhakts ka kya hoga… unka dulara supreme leader could have chosen anyone to do this campaign magar sui srk pay he atki hai… Pehlay speech mein Pathaan ka zikr and now getting srk for this campaign… this only proves that that man is obsessed with srk… even more than his minions who do RR abt srk in every topic… Mujhe tu shak hai inko raat ko khawab mein bhi srk he ata hai 

I am telling u....they know the reach and affect SRK has......But it is SRK's duty to do anything that is asked for his country irrespective of who asks it....He had spoken for election too before...👍🏼

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Just 50 minutes ago this topic was made and this thread already has 9 pages 😲 Not surprised 😆

King Khan for a reason 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Most aren't like that, we are 142cr people some have offered themselves to the Supreme Leader but majority of Indians vote for their basic amenities 

🤣😭

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

SRK as a citizen of India can promote whatever the heck he wants to. Either out of his own will or obligation or arm twisting. I just hope last one was not the case.

I am seriously not Anti Modi but I do not understand why the HECK is he the face of this inauguration?! The hightlight should be the President of India, true head of the Parliament. I am glad that Most of the opposition parties are united in opposing this PM inaugurating new Parliament( even with ulterior motives they are abiding by constitution here).

Can one of Modi bhakts ( whoever has the incessant need to defend whatever he does) explain me why he is doing this?

As a govt BJP has achieved better milestones to show off! Why resorting to this embarrassing display and destroying some goodwill?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Matlab bulaya bhi ti kisko! Jiske fans pani pi pi ke mudi ko koste hain wahi aaj khud @mudi karke tweet kar raha hai 😂 

Kya mast troll Kiya apne fans ko srk ne 🤣

🤣 Maza hi aagaya aaj to..  ab badalte inke sur dekh ke aur maza aa rha hai

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

jab se anuradha ne tweet kia ha sab ki tune hi change hugaye ha

bechare seth ji ackki Hera Pheri and Phir Hera Pheri Meme Templates

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

🤣 Maza hi aagaya aaj to..  ab badalte inke sur dekh ke aur maza aa rha hai

Mudi ko bhi srk ki zaroorat pad gayi.... Kitne bure din aa gaye mudi ke 😭