SRK's video on #MyParliamentMyPride campaign - Page 7

Posted: 10 months ago
Originally posted by Mai.NePyarKiya

jhoot bhi kitne pyar se botle ho tm log Waah.. kya acting kar raha hai - Indian Meme Templates🀣

Why would I lie about it? I have interacted with him twice πŸ˜†

Originally posted by NoraSM

Try pouring a glass of chilled water, might help πŸ€”

I just did... A bucket full... But ye πŸ”₯ hai ki bujhti hi nahi πŸ₯΅ kuch logon ne mujhe bahut mirchi khilayi hai pehle.. shayad usi ka side effect hai πŸ˜’

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Ab kari thodi akal wali baat....πŸ˜†

What? πŸ˜• I have a feeling I should not have commented on this topic since I have very less understanding of the internal politico-religious situation of India. 

Let it be. 

One should ask why SRK is being asked to promote and be a part of a government campaign when according to some brilliant minds, who don't understand that Pakistan didn't exist before 1947, accused SRK of being a traitor of having an extended family in Pakistan? 

Oopsies Daisy.....SRK the traitor and terrorist is promoting India's Parliament...???

Yogi be like...😭....baaki the sant and saadhvi's jinka din shuru hota hai SRK jaap se...

Loose Talk Sara Mood Kharab Kar Diya GIF - Loose Talk Sara Mood Kharab Kar Diya Abey Saale - Discover & Share GIFs

Originally posted by Zeal17

Dekh na bhai who's taking the high road now.. πŸ€£

Of course, the Parliament is meant for the entire nation and all its people.. But New Parliament is a pet project of Modi. While SRK fans were busy concocting theories about how Modi has some animosity against SRK, and that he isnt bending to Modi demands and all their nonsensical claims.. SRK could have easily remained silent like he does for many other issues. But the fact that he is openly supporting the New Parliament, even while opposition parties are Bycotting, clearly shows all's well between SRK and Modi. 

It's about time SRK fans stop spewing nonsense and come of out their bubble.

Matlab bulaya bhi ti kisko! Jiske fans pani pi pi ke mudi ko koste hain wahi aaj khud @mudi karke tweet kar raha hai πŸ˜‚ 

Kya mast troll Kiya apne fans ko srk ne πŸ€£

You remind me of this ID "Almirah", they were about to marry La_Reine's Brother in law

πŸ˜•

Jo haal hai Modi followers ka.....ek din ban he naa jaaye N. Korea....😭

so weird that these people think that everything in India belongs to Modi...πŸ€”

Most aren't like that, we are 142cr people some have offered themselves to the Supreme Leader but majority of Indians vote for their basic amenities 

lol’ing hard at how it was propagated that modi got srk kid framed and all how modi is after them, india hates srk bla bla srk will leave india . Here he is proudly in a campaign for the country what a joke these stars are! 

Originally posted by Mai.NePyarKiya

out of all driven is complaining about peaceful threads πŸ˜†πŸ€£

What has he done....woh toh sirf apna pyaar zaahir karta hai sabse....so Modi and SRK ke liye bhi usko pyaar dikh gaya....😎

What has he done....woh toh sirf apna pyaar zaahir karta hai sabse....so Modi and SRK ke liye bhi usko pyaar dikh gaya....😎

ofcourse u will come to rescue for fellow anuradhian πŸ€£

he do negativity n trolling so  do other but complaining kar rha is ne ma ne bola tha wo 

Edited by Mai.NePyarKiya - 10 months ago