Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Oho those saarees and that pallu And the cringe romance in every episode ..piya bawari wala🤣 we used to wonder ye log raat ko karte kya hai🤣

They r looking for chances in the daytime n getting frustrated ke they r disturbed everytime.😆

But it was very cute with the awkwardness also. 

I remember aksharas first night  , she over slept and naitik band bajaoed all his relative aunties doing hawww hawww nayi bahu itne Der tak so rahi thi😆N daddaji also supported him , that was the best part..they all said she is new and she will take time to understand our rituals , we have to make sure she's comfortable 👏 a

Kudos to all the elders of prev generations. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krinya

Oho those saarees and that pallu And the cringe romance in every episode ..piya bawari wala🤣 we used to wonder ye log raat ko karte kya hai🤣

They r looking for chances in the daytime n getting frustrated ke they r disturbed everytime.😆

But it was very cute with the awkwardness also. 

I remember aksharas first night  , she over slept and naitik band bajaoed all his relative aunties doing hawww hawww nayi bahu itne Der tak so rahi thi😆N daddaji also supported him , that was the best part..they all said she is new and she will take time to understand our rituals , we have to make sure she's comfortable 👏 a

Kudos to all the elders of prev generations. 

🤣 I have always been rooter of side pairs most of the time, Varsha-Shaurya, Nandini and Mohit, and then got bored! The whole pallu was annoying here and and in DABH... but both shows did progress in nicer manner...

Iss generation ke elders only want khoon ka pota!

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

I personally think the USP of this pair was that they were relatable, this was such a typical arrange marriage setup with both of them growing as people nd couple nd falling in love 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DevilHere

I personally think the USP of this pair was that they were relatable, this was such a typical arrange marriage setup with both of them growing as people nd couple nd falling in love 

Arranged marriage troupe used to be my favorite... ❤️ This show did give me Vivaah vibe! 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7