Lavi or V - Who is more irritating?

chandu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Since the time Radhika has come to Mumbai, we have seen Vaishali's behaviour towards her. Earlier I used to wonder what her problem was but since she helped her out with the location issue, I can say she is not totally bad. However, I am having a hard time understanding Radhika's cousin brother Lavi. What an extreme show of jealousy. I mean, he has a problem with each and everyone in the house? Always so pessimistic and gives negative vibes. What's his deal? Recently I am feeling like he is more irritating than Vaishali. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Entire family barring Suman (at least she calls out her husband for his stupidity on repeated times) or Radhika's youngest brother (not the cousins but the youngest one whose I believe is her own sibling) are annoying. I'm 50/50 over Radhika's grandmother because I felt she doesn't mind Radhika exploring her job but it just feels she's somewhat less critical of the decision making done by both of her sons nowadays. I liked her character when she calls out the truth or criticizes her sons and wish that she takes command of the family instead of continuing to allow Radhika's father to be a control freak by crushing Radhika's dream as he did in today's episode. Too much family-oriented, he didn't realize his own stubbornness but criticized her for going to Goa. 

Also, Radhika's manager is completely biased despite being called out by her colleague over this. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 11 months ago
chandu80 thumbnail

Yeah right? In yesterday's episode, I just couldn't believe that this family lived in today's era. I mean why such control freaks? 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

V is better than her fam. she never pretended to be her bestie then went to criticise behind her back. muhfatt person like this >>>>

and now radhika's dad wanting to get her married off. he truly is old century misogynist who treats women like parcel- dumps from his home to another man's home. sick

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I understand that Radhika's family being concerned for their girl living alone in an unknown city but people let her breathe, she is a human ,not a robot, what is the point of her being independent financially if she cant even breathe on her own . And i really dont ger this, her family does not have any problem getting her married in hurry to any unknown stranger for life but when it comes to job and living with other girls , they have whole freaking problem in world. Cant even trust your own daughter. These kind of family members are the ones who blame their girls if something wrong happens after marriage ki iski hi galti hogi, compromise nhi kia hoga,bla bla. Glad, at least Radhika's mom is sensible, i dont think ,Radhika would have been able tp go to Mumbai on her own if her mother had not supported her.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Radhika's family is too much of control freaks. No wonder why it impacts on Radhika so negatively. I mean, frankly speaking, sure the manager was saying a lot of things that might be sounding wrong but it's Radhika who needs to decide what she frankly wants & she really does appear directionless all due to family drama and not being able to tell her family about her whereabouts. Not doubting Radhika's talent but industry is fast-paced so Radhika should take stand. If she's able to make it to Mumbai to join an MNC, how will she navigate through all the personal and professional chaos ahead?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The entire family of Radhika still seems to live in the past era barring the mother. I feel bad for her for putting up with such nonsense. 

I do wish the grandmother calls out this shit that dad is hellbent on  putting Radhika through just like when she called her sons' crap out when Suman & Radhika decided to go to Mumbai for job purposes but nobody but the women & youngest brother were supportive of her. Wish the grandmother does something. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm still catching up with the show and I've only seen about 10 episodes and I'm on the verge of giving up because her entire family is such a control freak. 

Also all the characters in this show are extremely unlikeable. Other than Radhika's mum, I don't think I like a single character. Not even the FL.

Please tell me it gets better.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

I'm still catching up with the show and I've only seen about 10 episodes and I'm on the verge of giving up because her entire family is such a control freak. 

Also all the characters in this show are extremely unlikeable. Other than Radhika's mum, I don't think I like a single character. Not even the FL.

Please tell me it gets better.

the family hasn't gotten better. The mother is supportive but the rest suck & are maha annoying . 

FL is getting bit better but has ways to go. I like the 2 room mates better ..esp the outspoken one. 

chandu80 thumbnail

I agree. I actually have started fast forwarding the scenes whenever Radhika's family and that Lavi character comes up. I haven't been irritated more than seeing their freaking controlling attitude. I just can't stand so much drama. Hope this situation becomes better and the writers focus more on her work, achievements, her struggles in Mumbai and her bond with her friends. Else it is Tata bye bye to the show.