•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 months ago

The show is actually good. There is still need of improvement which makers will take care of I guess once karan vir Bohra's character enters. May be a proper villain is needed.

Jay and Tina are fabulous. I didn't think they can create such fresh and good onscreen chemistry. Be it as onscreen pair of as their respective individual characters Surili and Shivendra, they are doing good.

But why are the promotions literally NIL/ ZERO.

Even good products won't sell properly without some promotions. None of cast post much of BTS, not a single interview of leads together, just one fun interview during launch and some solo interviews that time.

None of the currently launched shows have such pathetically low promotions.

Why is the production so lacking in promotions?

I hope someone informs Tina or Jay or the makers to think about it.

They really need to promote the show. At least promote a little bit. Call saas bahu aur saazish type reporters on sets, on location BTS, leads interviews.

Edited by Saabs_123456 - 10 months ago
Posted: 9 months ago

I agree ! Just recently started watching the show ! The cast , storylines and acting is getting better each day ! They need to promote it more , the actors & Sony tv

It’s like the production’s orphan child.. it’s gaining traction all by itself both the channel and the PH are doing nothing

Atleast now the cast has started promoting it extensively on their social media otherwise there was no news!!

There was article somewhere that it may go off air ? I hope not 

Nahh, that has already been rubbished by cast and sources!