Teri Meri dooriyan - Sahiba - realization

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Based on today's episode, i think angad and seerat bonding will grow emotionally. Today also angad did not put his hand in seerat hand, whichis different from promo. he will be emotionally attached to seerat. This will make sahiba jealous and realization of love for him. Angad will also realize the true nature of seerat 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/eOufrRABTk4

Watch the clip. The scene is exactly as it is shown in promo, they showed it and todays vaada on sbs yesterday. And Himanshi already gave a byte saying Sahiba feels nothing for Angad other than a bit of care but she gets weirded out with her hubby putting ring on her sister. If won't be realization likely, she is going to run after she finds out he is cheating. Even Vj gave an iv where he confirmed it is a triangle.

Edited by hellodona - 11 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

if they don't show the jealousy from sahiba side , then there is nothing to watch in this track. Angad, always being responsible person, cheating on his wife, worst characterization from the makers. 

hellodona thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakanj

if they don't show the jealousy from sahiba side , then there is nothing to watch in this track. Angad, always being responsible person, cheating on his wife, worst characterization from the makers. 

Why would Sahiba be jealous? She will be upset/creeped out that her husband is going after sister but jealousy will butcher her character. Both don't love each other and Angad has only abused her till now so where is jealousy coming from unless she developed feelings for him. 

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think wht was meant was unless Sahiba feels something for Angad it won't be a triangle! But I really don't want Sahiba to feel anything for Angad but rather realise what her sis is upto. Same for Angad as well. Instead of showing extramarital affair they can show Angad realising what Seerat is all about and contrast it with what Sahiba is! But that will happen after he sleeps with his saali! Like in Udaariyan! Its puke worthy. Why don't they show something new?  Old story in new bottle!

hellodona thumbnail
Originally posted by: vimeo

I think wht was meant was unless Sahiba feels something for Angad it won't be a triangle! But I really don't want Sahiba to feel anything for Angad but rather realise what her sis is upto. Same for Angad as well. Instead of showing extramarital affair they can show Angad realising what Seerat is all about and contrast it with what Sahiba is! But that will happen after he sleeps with his saali! Like in Udaariyan! Its puke worthy. Why don't they show something new?  Old story in new bottle!

The writer of show wrote Udaariyaan and Ghum. He loves this concept. I hope it goes Udaariyaan way, at least we get a divorce track if time permits. Ghum had a solid love story before going to dumps and here lead hates his wife but loves the woman who cheated him.