Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: MUNNII

You did a great job to bring everyone under a family Tree.. Good summary 😂

Meanwhile i am not able to recollect human daughter of seema whn was it shown??was she shown living with pratha and was simba's sister.. Not able to recollect?? 

Aslo whether naageshweri had son along with mahek and pratha..?? 

In starting Rishab had one sister....

Naageshweri was prathas grandmother...pratham's mother had one son also...But he was died 

Teja99p thumbnail

It’s high time we r not ready for more extensioN N ANOTHER LEAP

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teja99p

It’s high time we r not ready for more extensioN N ANOTHER LEAP

Makers are gone crazy 🤣🤣🤣...

Is they going to apply their dailyshows formula to Naagin🤣🤣🤣...going round round again

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Who is this professor ka behen ..Is she  seema's daughter... Family tree is getting wider 🤣🤣🤣.

Gol gol ghumane se acha teek se end karo... Don't stretch and spoil the show..Naagin is a finite show ,its better to end with a short and crisp story....

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Who is this professor ka behen ..Is she  seema's daughter... Family tree is getting wider 🤣🤣🤣.

Gol gol ghumane se acha teek se end karo... Don't stretch and spoil the show..Naagin is a finite show ,its better to end with a short and crisp story....

Exactly. This show is highly annoying. It should have ended before Mahek turning negative. Now they killed Prarthana's kids too.

Anyways, how did Mahek and Pratha's brother die? Was he shown in the show? When?

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I agree N6 is continuing beyond its expiry date.N6 reminds me of the Bhagya series-Kundali and Kumkum types which continues forever with no logical end in sight.But both the Bhagyas cater to the Saas-Bahu genre why is N6 following the same pattern?

First Pratha then Prathana and now Pragati next what Priyanka or any other Naagin name starting with the initial P? Also Raghuveer has been shortened to Raghav now with the new lead for Pragati.

No offense to Tejashwi she's a brilliant actress so why can't the CV's take a break and come back with a New Season with either  Purvika or Meher being the new Sheshnaagin resembling either Pratha or Prathana?

And this Mehak is she blessed with immortality? Being killed by Lord Shiva's Trident also did not remove her from the scene.

Why can't the makers come back with a new Season  and with a fresh new cast? And Mehak is not having that same impact also which Seema Vish or Shesha had before her They were effective and cunning vamps too but did not overstay their presence.

Also what the N6 series sorely lacks is the presence of a strong ML.Raghuveer was quite better and strong character in place of that Rudra and Rishabh.Wonder how Raghav would measure up?

I wouldn't mind if Raghav turns negative or grey against Pragati just to spice up the story.Raghav being this postive too goody shoes guy won't cut much ice.Let him operate like some Hidden Mastermind like the Professor Jeet Patil  or let him be a reformed Grey character.

If not in N6 then at least in N7 I would like to see an edgy strong ML character like Vansh or Agastya 

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I agree N6 is continuing beyond its expiry date.N6 reminds me of the Bhagya series-Kundali and Kumkum types which continues forever with no logical end in sight.But both the Bhagyas cater to the Saas-Bahu genre why is N6 following the same pattern?

First Pratha then Prathana and now Pragati next what Priyanka or any other Naagin name starting with the initial P? Also Raghuveer has been shortened to Raghav now with the new lead for Pragati.

No offense to Tejashwi she's a brilliant actress so why can't the CV's take a break and come back with a New Season with either  Purvika or Meher being the new Sheshnaagin resembling either Pratha or Prathana?

And this Mehak is she blessed with immortality? Being killed by Lord Shiva's Trident also did not remove her from the scene.

Why can't the makers come back with a new Season  and with a fresh new cast? And Mehak is not having that same impact also which Seema Vish or Shesha had before her They were effective and cunning vamps too but did not overstay their presence.

Also what the N6 series sorely lacks is the presence of a strong ML.Raghuveer was quite better and strong character in place of that Rudra and Rishabh.Wonder how Raghav would measure up?

I wouldn't mind if Raghav turns negative or grey against Pragati just to spice up the story.Raghav being this postive too goody shoes guy won't cut much ice.Let him operate like some Hidden Mastermind like the Professor Jeet Patil  or let him be a reformed Grey character.

If not in N6 then at least in N7 I would like to see an edgy strong ML character like Vansh or Agastya 

Raghav and pragathi chemistry is better than Raghu prarthana and rudra prarthana..But in the matter of action Raghu can do becoz he is shesh nag....But being a human how can help and support naagin in every situation is the plus point of male leads in Naagin series...Becoz that was the only  ekta shows that showing supportive male lead except even number season..Ritvik,Mahir,To an extent veer also... Because she was his mortal enemy,then also he stand with her,eventhough they destroyed it in end...My favourite will always be Ritvik and Mahir ..To an extent Rishab also stood with pratha. And Vatsal is a popular actor ...Everyone can expect him to be a grey or negetive becoz of his past shows....And he can well maintain that villainism ....Here he is a reincarnation of Raghu right???So until he get flashbacks Mehek can use him against pragathi...But it will stretch more...

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Exactly. This show is highly annoying. It should have ended before Mahek turning negative. Now they killed Prarthana's kids too.

Anyways, how did Mahek and Pratha's brother die? Was he shown in the show? When?

He died when pratha become shesh naagin...That day some boys attacked them and Except Mehek Pratha everyone died but father came back for die in prata's arm

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why not bring a new season with different characters and villains ? Fed up with the same old never dying villains. ðŸ¥±

Nrltpt thumbnail

Naagin 6 trp queen on colors tv