Rakesh replaced bebe

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Rakesh replaced bebe's place in neeti's life as her new crime partner. New criminal duo rakesh n neeti. Jiska darr tha vahi hua. Chalo abb atleast rakesh ke track me kuch new hua. But i don't understand what is neeti's plan. Chahe kuch b ho jaye, chahe rakesh sudharne ki kitni b acting karle but rajiv will never agree for pari n rakesh marriage. Rakesh ne aur b kaand kiye hai. Neeti ko kai baar maarne ki try ki, uski wajah se rajneeti baby miscarriage hua n much more. Itna kuch ho chuka hai ki koi agree nai karega pari n rakesh marriage ke liye. Only if rakesh puts neeti on gun point, then only pari will marry rakesh but rajiv still won't agree coz this time pari is carrying his n neeti's child also.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

focus7 thumbnail

No one is getting exposed .so irritating 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: focus7

No one is getting exposed .so irritating 

yes. Neeti rajiv pari bebe kisika sach kisike samne ni aata. Sabse purana raaz that sanju n rajiv both r same, jab vahi samne ni aaya neeti ke samne toh baki sach kya hi samne aaenge

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Lets see what is the plan of Rakesh-Neeti. Kash Rakesh batade Neeti Ko Sanju/Rajeev ek hi insaan hai aur uska Sanju hi Pari ki Rajeev hai. Ek sach to samne aajo😡😡same thing going circle & circle🤮. I agree Rakesh-Neeti being partners in crime is something new and happy that its getting rid of Bebe. Pak chuki thi lombdi buddiya ke wajeh se

Rakesh shaadi kare ya phir koi aur Rajeev ko pehle Pari ko divorce dena hai

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

Lets see what is the plan of Rakesh-Neeti. Kash Rakesh batade Neeti Ko Sanju/Rajeev ek hi insaan hai aur uska Sanju hi Pari ki Rajeev hai. Ek sach to samne aajo😡😡same thing going circle & circle🤮. I agree Rakesh-Neeti being partners in crime is something new and happy that its getting rid of Bebe. Pak chuki thi lombdi buddiya ke wajeh se

Rakesh shaadi kare ya phir koi aur Rajeev ko pehle Pari ko divorce dena hai

i don't think Zindagi me kabhi pari n rajiv ka divorce hoga. Vaise kya pata bebe-neeti-rakesh trio ban jaye

Mages thumbnail

Yaar mujhe samjh nahin aati yeh Rakesh-Pari ke. liye kaise shippers hai i mean thats one thing that Rakesh is a very entertaining character and the actor is good too furthermore he has amazing chemistry with Anchal Ankur & Tanvi par samjh nahin aati some wants Rakesh to marry Pari as they claim his love is true for Pari & he is better than Rajeev. His character overall is problematic woh ek molester hai and Pari ko lust karta hai and he is obsessed with Pari and has manhandle & tortured her how can they see true love in them and he has also hurt Neeti. Banga high profile criminal hai and many wants Rakesh to marry Pari. He is better than Rajeev

Rajeev is a bigamist that is his fate. It has written with 2 wives it happened he married both Pari & Neeti and cheated Pari he is wrong and bigamy is also a crime and the fact that he is also  a selfish person who thought abt his happiness only but than never once molest manhandle Pari. He was a gentleman with her never tried to physically hurt her. He does care and respect her everytime when she is in trouble he saves her. Though he says he doesn't love Pari but he has immense respect for her,he has the guilt and regret that he destroyed Pari's life. How is Rakesh better than Rajeev. Mujhe yeh theory samjh nahin aata

For me Rajeev-Rakesh both are wrong in whatever they have done and doing to Pari & Neeti but than Rajeev is a gentleman and definitely better than Rakesh he does not act like a monster which Rakesh does. I love Rakesh but definitely will not want any women to marry him banda grahan hai agar iski shaadi kisi bhi ladki se hojaye

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i don't think Zindagi me kabhi pari n rajiv ka divorce hoga. 

The word 'Divorce' EK shows ki dictionary me hi nahin hai🤣

Vaise kya pata bebe-neeti-rakesh trio ban jaye

Yeh to predictable kal.ke epi ke baad yeh to pakka hai trio ban jayenge😡

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

Yaar mujhe samjh nahin aati yeh Rakesh-Pari ke. liye kaise shippers hai i mean thats one thing that Rakesh is a very entertaining character and the actor is good too furthermore he has amazing chemistry with Anchal Ankur & Tanvi par samjh nahin aati some wants Rakesh to marry Pari as they claim his love is true for Pari & he is better than Rajeev. His character overall is problematic woh ek molester hai and Pari ko lust karta hai and he is obsessed with Pari and has manhandle & tortured her how can they see true love in them and he has also hurt Neeti. Banga high profile criminal hai and many wants Rakesh to marry Pari. He is better than Rajeev

Rajeev is a bigamist that is his fate. It has written with 2 wives it happened he married both Pari & Neeti and cheated Pari he is wrong and bigamy is also a crime and the fact that he is also  a selfish person who thought abt his happiness only but than never once molest manhandle Pari. He was a gentleman with her never tried to physically hurt her. He does care and respect her everytime when she is in trouble he saves her. Though he says he doesn't love Pari but he has immense respect for her,he has the guilt and regret that he destroyed Pari's life. How is Rakesh better than Rajeev. Mujhe yeh theory samjh nahin aata

For me Rajeev-Rakesh both are wrong in whatever they have done and doing to Pari & Neeti but than Rajeev is a gentleman and definitely better than Rakesh he does not act like a monster which Rakesh does. I love Rakesh but definitely will not want any women to marry him banda grahan hai agar iski shaadi kisi bhi ladki se hojaye

obviously rajiv is better than rakesh. Vo sab bewakoof nibbe hain jo molester murderer ko true lover bol rahe hai. Baat sirf itni hai ki rakesh good looking hai that's why they want pari with him otherwise uss taxiwale ko b ship karte pari ke sath jisne usse molest kia. Actually it is very common in itv. Koi negative character agar good looking ho toh log usse ship karte hain

focus7 thumbnail

Neeti can just ask pari to leave and she will leave. What is wrong with her?

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: focus7

Neeti can just ask pari to leave and she will leave. What is wrong with her?

we as an audience know that but neeti don't think that pari will leave easily coz she thinks pari backstabbed her by having ema with sanju. She thinks pari is clever n she is trying to snatch sanju. N aise kaise she will leave she is pregnant bajwas won't let her leave until she delivers the baby