"Pyar Ka Pehla Adhyay: Shiv Shakti"-Radha Mohan spin-off

Posted: 11 months ago

"Shiv-Shakti"  

PS: and based in Varanasi too. If that's successful, guess next one will be "Pyar ka Pehla Granth: Siya Ram" based in Ayodhya. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 11 months ago

Another Spin Off Why?

Radha Mohan Doesn't Need A Spin  Off Show Is Boring With Too Much Dragging

Now This

With all the drag,RM is still doing well,did it for a whole year. (Imagine if all would have been perfect) Why not take advantage of the moment? Will work or not,will invent another family member to connect the shows or keep connection only through title...doesn't matter,is about business&cash after all. 

Was surprised with the news too. But seems like RM is now their most successful show in terms of number of episodes. May have been tempted to try a spin off. With the style of storytelling they follow, my guess is they will need someone as big as Shabir to pull it off [many times its a pain to keep checking on what's going on in RM, let alone watching it.] 

I hope the writers do not misuse devotion like they do in RM and will there a ghost🤔

Originally posted by Adiandsid

Was surprised with the news too. But seems like RM is now their most successful show in terms of number of episodes. May have been tempted to try a spin off. With the style of storytelling they follow, my guess is they will need someone as big as Shabir to pull it off [many times its a pain to keep checking on what's going on in RM, let alone watching it.] 

I Stopped  Watching RM Because Of The Dragging Maybe This Spin Off Series Will Be Successful Like RM Who Knows