Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 11 months ago

The last time they met…

Was also the opening match of this season. The game happened at the colossal Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, GT's home ground. And so it is quit poetic that they meet again now at CSK's home ground, despite the fact Chepauk as a venue for the qualifier was decided way before Dhoni's side had confirmed a spot in this match. CSK had scored 178/7 with Ruturaj Gaikwad scoring 92 off 50 balls. GT chased that down in 19.2 overs with Shubman Gill scoring 63 off 36 balls.

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Thank you for the tag 😊.

Hope CSK wins and openers have more than 100 run partnership. πŸ’–

Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag.πŸ€—

May the best team win.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

It's a quick turnaround but it's been a long season, the guys have played really well. It comes down to the semi-final which we all really look forward to. Body-wise: quick turnaround, bit of preparation yesterday and everyone's set and ready to go. The 3-0 record we have vs CSK makes a bit of a play. But who plays well on the day matters more. (On their chasing) It has been a serious record, it's about making sure the guys are really sure. We started well and there has been a lot of confidence leading in to help each other's flow. We are just making sure we are calmer than the opposition and having the self-belief that we can chase anything.

Savera84 thumbnail

Now it is mentee versus mentor.

Are we in for an elder brother vs younger brother later?

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

CSK and Mumbai Indians have won the IPL more than any other team. Yet, they were nowhere in the picture last season. What have they done to turn things around? Tom Moody and Sanjay Manjrekar join the Runorder crew to discuss. Alagappan Muthu, who scripted the tale of Hardik building a loyal support group better than Neymar, has lit up the live report here.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

68m on one side and 63m on the other square boundary, the straight boundary is at 78m. Spinners would be licking their lips in the dressing room. It's dry and will definitely turn. There are patches which will offer plenty to the quality spinners in both sides. It's dry and should become slow as the match progresses. 170 could be a match-winning total. Bat first, runs on the board in a final will matter, reckons Matthew Hayden, in his pitch report

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Friends, I am slipping silently aside from the prediction game. πŸ˜Š

I didn't want to participate, but because of my friends' pressure, I did, and now I want to see all my participating members win. πŸ€—

My best wishes to all the participants. β€οΈ 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Today's match is between CSK vs GT. 

So πŸ€“

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Friends, I am slipping silently aside from the prediction game. πŸ˜Š

I didn't want to participate, but because of my friends' pressure, I did, and now I want to see all my participating members win. πŸ€—

My best wishes to all the participants. β€οΈ 

Only four matches left, so you can slip after that😊