Shiv Surili beach date + Karanvir Bohra entry

Posted: 11 months ago

Upcoming track BTS there is beach date of Shiv Surili

20230522_222457.jpg

Surili look so small🤏🏾 in comparison to Shiv he is such a tall guy

These two are phenomenal actors really

Can't wait for this Wednesday/ Thursday episode hoga yeh 

Link to video of this beach⛱️  date

https://twitter.com/slaythakur/status/1660388200773296128?t=UUpEXn90NFgw-VTVFAY2Ow&s=19

Also 

Wow Karan Bohra has joined the cast of HUM RAHE NA RAHE HUM

Reminds of middle school days

Itv strongest actors and gems coming together for the show this will definitely be the hit 🥳

Can't wait for this story to unfold 

Edited by badgarlriri - 11 months ago

Yes, they have been shooting in Daman for the past few days. And recently Jay commented on a user's post that the next 2 weeks will be a treat for SurShiv fans. So expecting dates and some nice romantic get togethers of them in the coming episodes. 

Karanvir is here as Samar. Although I thought Raghavendra would be the main antagonist. But KVB is a brand in grey shaded characters - so I expect him to take the cake!

Somehow Swastik has managed to get some really OG Indian TV actors for these roles. And I couldn't be happier! Each of these actors know their job really well and it shows!

Originally posted by television.fan

Yes, they have been shooting in Daman for the past few days. And recently Jay commented on a user's post that the next 2 weeks will be a treat for SurShiv fans. So expecting dates and some nice romantic get togethers of them in the coming episodes. 

Wow 👏🏾 I'm soo looking forward to this 

I didn't know the ship have name too wow thanks for that 

#SurShiv let's make an AT for them ❤️

Can't wait for the surshiv to start officially dating 😍 🤗 

Karanvir is here as Samar. Although I thought Raghavendra would be the main antagonist. But KVB is a brand in grey shaded characters - so I expect him to take the cake!

Somehow Swastik has managed to get some really OG Indian TV actors for these roles. And I couldn't be happier! Each of these actors know their job really well and it shows!

I also thought the same But I did know that Raghavendra would be antagonist for just a phase because once Surili married Shiv she will be the first notice the strain realtionships and will mend it before Raghavendra cross the line 

I'm sooo glad Karan is back

This show have all the best actors of itv 

I really hope they give them all strong screen play because karan would kill that antagonist role and leave no bread crumbs

Originally posted by badgarlriri

Wow 👏🏾 I'm soo looking forward to this 

I didn't know the ship have name too wow thanks for that 

#SurShiv let's make an AT for them ❤️

Can't wait for the surshiv to start officially dating 😍 🤗 

Yeah, they have soo many edits and posts on Instagram as well! Just search for #SurShiv and you'd be amazed!

What's an AT?? 

They should start dating by the end of this month or in another 10-15 episodes. I guess as soon as Swatilekha's track is wrapped up.. Can't bear her!

Yeah, they have soo many edits and posts on Instagram as well! Just search for #SurShiv and you'd be amazed!

What's an AT?? 

They should start dating by the end of this month or in another 10-15 episodes. I guess as soon as Swatilekha's track is wrapped up.. Can't bear her!

Well check the hastag out

AT is appreciation thread where people share all the postive things of the ship

It's common in this website all the hit pairs and characters have it 

Same I can't handel the not bahu 

Hahahaha she is irritating

Posted: 10 months ago

I think it will be next week. Ok SurShiv videocall conversations are sweet, adorable and love them. But please want them to meet now!

It's getting so dragged and repetitive sometimes.

Tina and Jay's height difference looks so cute onscreen though😳❤️

Excited for these episodes!

Glad they casted Tina and Jay, they are doing so good at bringing chemistry. I mean for now there is legit NO ROMANCE, they are sill in pre-dating phase, they the chemistry❤️

They are amazing actors.. it is so natural that I feel I'm falling in love with someone..

Originally posted by Sunaina612

They are amazing actors.. it is so natural that I feel I'm falling in love with someone..

So true! I hope makers use their chemistry even better! Kind of excited to see their scenes as surshiv couple. Right now they are still in pre-dating phase.