Dementia - the makers not the viwers

bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

I refuse to believe that a man waited for 26 years because he was in love with this ONE person and could never get her out of his mind or heart. That he would do anything for this lady- and I mean ANYTHING. 

(Leave aside that they portrayed this man to be a super smart, intelligent and cunning businessman and a sensitive alpha male. )

And here we are some side chick is blackmailing this guy and he is ALLOWING this lady to get away. ALL the while the LOVE OF HIS LIFE - (the one he waited for 26 years for) is hurting. Specially while she is hurting right infront of his eyes. I'd think that the love of his life surpassed everything and everyone. But apparently I would be wrong.

I expect this from Anupamaaaaaa --- this is after all her characterisation. She is true to character. every.single. episode. The shah drama train is her train, the bhashan train is her train, the getting walked all over is her train. 

But wow they really stuffed up Anuj's train.  

I just cannot accept this. accept that Anuj looked at anupamas teary eyes and did not give in specially since their entire characterisation is based on anu crying always and anuj giving in.

Oh and not to forget that a "super successful, smart" "people want my autograph" businessman cannot do anything but listen to some random chick and her blackmailing. Like now a days a miner influencer cannot breathe before people know what they are up to. This man is a hoo haa man lol.

Edited by bob-bob - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

These fools are just dragging and creating suspense on some stupid plan by 3 vampidiots, Vanking, Burkha and Yamaya. Nothing can justify Mr Yoyo's behaviour about being blackmaled. So, let us not watch the stupid show and depend only on written updates only because we want to know the big kaalichitti of bhoot mandali. Let's make Rajan Shahi go bankrupt for messing with our heads

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I found both vanraj and Anuj love for anupama creepy. Because both trying to dominate or showing  haq on anupama. They both are stalking anupama which is. Creepy and disgusting. They both are acting like Kabir singh or srk from Darr movie. Idk why anupama tolerating both of them 

Edited by Historia - 11 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bob-bob

I refuse to believe that a man waited for 26 years because he was in love with this ONE person and could never get her out of his mind or heart. That he would do anything for this lady- and I mean ANYTHING. 

(Leave aside that they portrayed this man to be a super smart, intelligent and cunning businessman and a sensitive alpha male. )

And here we are some side chick is blackmailing this guy and he is ALLOWING this lady to get away. ALL the while the LOVE OF HIS LIFE - (the one he waited for 26 years for) is hurting. Specially while she is hurting right infront of his eyes. I'd think that the love of his life surpassed everything and everyone. But apparently I would be wrong.

I expect this from Anupamaaaaaa --- this is after all her characterisation. She is true to character. every.single. episode. The shah drama train is her train, the bhashan train is her train, the getting walked all over is her train. 

But wow they really stuffed up Anuj's train.  

I just cannot accept this. accept that Anuj looked at anupamas teary eyes and did not give in specially since their entire characterisation is based on anu crying always and anuj giving in.

Oh and not to forget that a "super successful, smart" "people want my autograph" businessman cannot do anything but listen to some random chick and her blackmailing. Like now a days a miner influencer cannot breathe before people know what they are up to. This man is a hoo haa man lol.

The Show is not realistic at all

However if your wife abandons you and spends 90% of her time at her exes house for whatever excuse, is not available when you are paralyzed and need her, abandons your kid in need, that marriage is never going to last

In real life, that abandoned spouse will either have a quick divorce or have an affair outside marriage. It doesn't matter if its 26 year love or 260 years love, no marriage survives abandonment or neglect. Love doesnt mean you become a pushover

Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

I found both vanraj and Anuj love for anupama creepy. Because both trying to dominate or showing  haq on anupama. They both are stalking anupama which is. Creepy and disgusting. They both are acting like Kabir singh or srk from Darr movie. Idk why anupama tolerating both of them 

Well Kabir singh was a smash hit so clearly thats what indian audiences want i guess. I wouldn't have believed in 2023 we would still have so called progressive shows showing stalking and forcing by main lead and portray it as romantic 

Edited by Harish111 - 11 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

The Show is not realistic at all

However if your wife abandons you and spends 90% of her time at her exes house for whatever excuse, is not available when you are paralyzed and need her, abandons your kid in need, that marriage is never going to last

In real life, that abandoned spouse will either have a quick divorce or have an affair outside marriage. It doesn't matter if its 26 year love or 260 years love, no marriage survives abandonment or neglect. Love doesnt mean you become a pushover

Not necessary 

I am watching another serial YHC now there hero wife without saying hubby or family leaves him and goes and lives as another man wife and his kids mother and it was not even heros fault at manipulation of villaness. So all family and relatives leave hero alone for 20 years thinking wife died because of hero only(meeting an accident).  Hero stays unmarried 20 years and is in late 40s now. And hero loves heroine like crazy still there never slept with any other woman and is alone. And this hero was a casanova before he married his wife. But he falls for his wife simplicity and continues to love her thinking she has died in accident although shes gone and become another mans wife(widow) and his kids mom etc Now hero knows shes married another man and has kid from him yet he loves her still although he wants her hurt for betraying him 20 years 

I know people who have stayed unmarried or without family or affair for 30-40 years after their wife or hubby left them till death. I agree people born after 1980s and 90s are not that good at eternal love they move on fast after betrayal or divorce etc

But still i know men who lost wife or wife whose lost hubby young at 24/26 years of age and even at 45 or 50 still single and loving their dead wife/hubby and not marrying under any family pressure the eternal kind of love 

What anuj is doing is very wrong. If 26 years he stayed after so many girls after him at young age for anupama. How suddenly for a woman maya hes allowing her so much leaverage just for a kid CA who lawfully is Mayas never his own. Is it possible even in USA to get a live in partner for your wife son wedding to your wife home next to impossible actually. Not only that you are doing puja with that woman as mom dad of bride etc If anuj is behaving like this after staying alone 26 years for anupama than he does not really love anupama. If a man wants and loves a woman he can stay alone too for decades in her memories even if shes died or abondoned him etc if he truly loves her 

Edited by myviewprem - 11 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Not necessary 

I am watching another serial YHC now there hero wife without saying hubby or family leaves him and goes and lives as another man wife and his kids mother and it was not even heros fault at manipulation of villaness. So all family and relatives leave hero alone for 20 years thinking wife died because of hero only(meeting an accident).  Hero stays unmarried 20 years and is in late 40s now. And hero loves heroine like crazy still there never slept with any other woman and is alone. And this hero was a casanova before he married his wife. But he falls for his wife simplicity and continues to love her thinking she has died in accident although shes gone and become another mans wife(widow) and his kids mom etc Now hero knows shes married another man and has kid from him yet he loves her still although he wants her hurt for betraying him 20 years 

I know people who have stayed unmarried or without family or affair for 30-40 years after their wife or hubby left them till death. I agree people born after 1980s and 90s are not that good at eternal love they move on fast after betrayal or divorce etc

But still i know men who lost wife or wife whose lost hubby young at 24/26 years of age and even at 45 or 50 still single and loving their dead wife/hubby and not marrying under any family pressure the eternal kind of love 

What anuj is doing is very wrong. If 26 years he stayed after so many girls after him at young age for anupama. How suddenly for a woman maya hes allowing her so much leaverage just for a kid CA who lawfully is Mayas never his own. Is it possible even in USA to get a live in partner for your wife son wedding to your wife home next to impossible actually. Not only that you are doing puja with that woman as mom dad of bride etc If anuj is behaving like this after staying alone 26 years for anupama than he does not really love anupama. If a man wants and loves a woman he can stay alone too for decades in her memories even if shes died or abondoned him etc if he truly loves her 

But you are talking about a mutual relationship where both couple loves each other and respects each other. So of course if one dies etc the other will always carry that love with them. This never happend in Maan. 

Why on earth will a person ever wait for someone who abandons you and emotionally cheats on you in first few months of marriage? Thats just stupid. 

Being obsessed with one sided love and waiting for years for them is itself unhealthy. But then when that person betrays you and abandons you, then waiting for them is a complete lack of self respect and borderline mental issues. 

The reason why many people today dont do this nonsense is because people have more self respect now and more options to be busy with (like careers,  traveling world etc which was not available to previous generations) and less stigma of moving on. Stalking, waiting decades, etc is considered unhealthy behavior and even women dont want guys to do this for them

Let alone wait and love someone who has no feelings for you and wants to be with her ex more. The only mistake Anuj is making is to not filing for divorce immediately and not completely breaking the connection and getting over Anupama

Edited by Harish111 - 11 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

First of all which sane man keeps tab on that married woman through her best friend for 26 years till she divorces and comes running back to get her as soon as shes divorced Was this not his love obsession giving her saree and calling her family to puja, festival home etc just to impress her or get close to her.He literally followed anupama gave her family jobs her business although none deserved it may be and got it because of anuj obsession with anupama. Anuj was bribing her and her family so that she can become obliged to him and thus never say no to marriage. runs after that love for 26 years keepers tab on them through their friend etc its also obsession only . 

hoshiyaar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

Anupaamaa tolerates vanraj and shah people because they treat her like a queen.....just the way she thinks she deserves to be treated. 

Anupamaa tolerated anuj because he funds the bankrupt shah circus and clown members. Koi toh kamaai chahiyee naa.

hoshiyaar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Well Kabir singh was a smash hit so clearly thats what indian audiences want i guess. I wouldn't have believed in 2023 we would still have so called progressive shows showing stalking and forcing by main lead and portray it as romantic 

Jab couple swapping show karr diya toh stalking mein kya buraai hai? Anupamaa serial mein yeh creepy nahien, sanskari hai. 

Jab ekta kapoor ko bardasht kiya toh rajan shah/sahi to kyon nahien. 

Edited by hoshiyaar - 11 months ago