Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Maybe because the background was shown as Islam.

And it is allowed in there.

I don’t know if it is allowed in other religions as well.

I didn't get you.. what is allowed in Islam?

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But not the answer we want 🤣

This is how you need to do this 

https://youtu.be/fbVRnlR_6BM

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. I just watched satya scenes from the epi ,basically to watch him blast BK and he was so on point. At this stage I have no connection with Sai. She used to be the reason for me to watch the show until devitai track where in I felt disconnected with her going each time back to V each time after all that she was put through and she fought for . Even then I would think why wouldn’t she just stay in medical hostel and complete her education since she was in full scholarship( and then perhaps V and S starting to have progress with him valuing her and she her self respect ) … so that’s when I stopped watching. Though my mom whenever I called her, would talk about how sai’s character was going through so much since I was the one who suggested her this show… so I was well updated with it lol.

When leap happened, I was excited to watch sai as I heard she finally showed courage of moving on from toxicity and raised her child. So I came back to watch sai-savi. And for the most part even after she met V, she showed strength in her character, showed him his place when he CA her with jagtap. That was the sai I really wanted to see. With HA onboard, I truly was happy that finally we ll have a ML for sai to find real love and be content and peaceful in life before closure of sai’s journey. But makers just couldn’t do it. I suspect when the marriage promo was released, the plan was virakhi and SaiYa. So the reason In promo was vinu.

With P leaving, the show again had script change ( mission introduced) at to have triangle sat-s-v and they had to change the reason vinu to V. That’s when HS/Hulu changed description, so sai ya was still on cards though cautiously since they had to sail both s-v and SaiYa . The script clearly changed again after vinu’s bday again mission introduced) . Satya’s dad and Amba connection with Chavans which was indicated so strongly was scrapped. Makers do not want to go without Chavans ( if V is also going ) and only SaiYa as there won’t be drama and generation leap is the best bait that channel probably is looking for.

But my complain is how badly they have ruined sai to accommodate all changes. She is now everything that she hated and fought against.

The only end I d like at this stage for HA who had a raw deal with this show due to other dynamics and wasn’t given what was promised , that Satya’s gets a graceful exit with by formally ending the marriage. And for  Sai  , raise her kids as sai Joshi that she wants to without anyone. Well am sure they can find some story how kids eventually land up post leap in CN.
A long one… but I guess I wanted a closure to this show .

Edited by melliflous - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

He was in PR? He really knows how to flip questions on others. 

That being said, the bg was bad. And we are getting a hugabhi consent waala ki nahi bhagwaan jaanepromo milega

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

Satya literally said today, ye ankhe band karke humari bate sunta hai🤣

wo eyes band karke pura serial nikaal diya 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Hahaha I stopped watching the cringe fest 🤣

I mean seriously Sai is an educated girl, a doc 

now I really doubt education kya matlab 

logo ka usha maushi ka pare hain that woman almost instill that wedding then try to say Adhikari n satya wrong someone is devta

its SP's trend be it village girl or city one educated or not but usse jada umar ke man se shaadi karke devta mannneee

atleast one of that FL moved on n get closure but here toh kya kehene  

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

He was in PR? He really knows how to flip questions on others. 

That being said, the bg was bad. And we are getting a hugabhi consent waala ki nahi bhagwaan jaanepromo milega

this is old interview  the promo he spoke was that wedding promo 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

this is old interview  the promo he spoke was that wedding promo 

Main aise hi hawa mein udi😭 but then sindoor🤔 hug toh Kiya nahi, ig offscreen hoga

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The red lips remind me of HA