learnhindiguide thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Kings 11 Punjab Kings win today's match..🤔

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you, Raji, for the thread and for tagging me. 🤗

Savera84 thumbnail

Punjab take on Rajasthan. Both sides have a bleak chance of making it to play-offs. A win for either will take them to 14 points. But then they will have to pray that both MI and RCB lose their last respective game. RR have a better chance in that case as they have a better NRR. But first they need to get a win. They were finalists in the last edition but slipped pretty badly in the middle stages. Punjab also showed some aggression initially but haven't managed to gather momentum in times to come.

Savera84 thumbnail

Buttler failed to repeat his performance from 2022. But Jaiswal has had a sparkling season. Samson has been more cold than hot. Their bowling has come to the party but a few slip ups have cost them dearly. Punjab missed the services of Dhawan for a major part of the season and that handicapped them. Mayank Agarwal also couldn't do much. Sam Curran led them well but they needed the killer instincts in a few games which would have helped them to be in a better situation than whay they are in now.

Savera84 thumbnail

Pitch Report | Murali Kartik and Matthew Hayden: "It's the same surface which was used against DC. Talking about dimensions, it's equidistant on either side - 65 metres apiece, a hit straight downtown is 76 metres. Tonight it's a similar surface, although I do note one change is it there isn't so much of that green, that live grass into it. It's not going to have as much movement off the seam inside the powerplay. Don't think it's gonna help the spinners much either. Good batting track. I would bat first, the dew is not going to be a factor either. Bat first, know your total and get about defending it. That's key tonight."

The wicket at Dharamsala is going to favour the batters as we saw in the last game. And expect some power-hitting from both sides. Both sides don't have much to lose and would want to finish on a high and then pray for a suitable weekend.

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Thank you for the tag 😊