Poll

Who do you want Sai with

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 months ago

I'm reminded of Sai's initial dialogue, "Pakhi doctor hai kya?" Seems like sach mein Pakhi gender change karke doctor banke aa gayi hai🤣

deja vu😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mintygreen thumbnail

Virat is a narcisst character nobody can beat him . Neil bhatt fans trying to degrade him and bring him down to level  of pakhi is so lol worthy .nothing can uplift virat character .

Fyi i don’t fnd satya character intresting  satya and sai scenes are yawn worthy .virat is the most narcissistic character have seen in my itv journey likes toxic abhimanyu birla , gul heros ,etka heroes

This character does not even have a single scene to uplift him from the time i am watching . 

Mintygreen thumbnail

My option was virat .both of them deserve eachother soulmates

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

How did it uplift Virat😆

There are already many names Virat haters keep giving him. Why should I add one? The moment I gave a name to Satya which is not even close to what Virat is called, all hell breaks loose😆

I can understand why some people would not want Sai to end up with Virat and why would some not want her to end up with Satya. Hence the option none of the above. Anyways, your choice.

Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 12 months ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jo Sai ki marzi wahi meri marzi ðŸ˜†

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

I'm reminded of Sai's initial dialogue, "Pakhi doctor hai kya?" Seems like sach mein Pakhi gender change karke doctor banke aa gayi hai🤣

deja vu😆

🤣🤣🤣

Sahi hai. Yeh show Pakhi didi be bagair nahi chal sakta 

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team