Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

I don't care if I am the only one, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this promo!! Go Dhruv!! 🥳

Practically, Dhruv ko 17th century me social reformer banne ki kya jarurat hai yaar Doctor ho na to wahi karo vallabhgad murkhgad ke namune sahi samjhenge tumhare vichar 😆

But ab Dhruv Tara se itna pyaar karta hai to uske sapne pure karna usi ki responsibility hai jo woh nibhane ki koshish kar raha hai so I'm with Dhruv 👍🏼

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

I hope so... Varna Maharaj ji use ulta latka denge 😆

Bat bat par hath peir katna, bandi banana,dand dena iske alawa aata hi kya hai maharaj ko

Sirf Tara kyu Dhruv to meri Tara bhi bolta hai na 😆

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Bat bat par hath peir katna, bandi banana,dand dena iske alawa aata hi kya hai maharaj ko

Sirf Tara kyu Dhruv to meri Tara bhi bolta hai na 😆

Meri Tara bol diya toh to fir jaan se hi jayega 😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Meri Tara bol diya toh to fir jaan se hi jayega 😆

wo khatron ke Khiladi khel raha hai abhi 🤣 koi bharosa nahi, bol bhi de 😎

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

The base idea is good, but it takes years and years to change society, especially one like this 17th century where patriarchy is so firmly enshrined. If anything, it will get the general public against Dhruv. His job should be to get Bhaiji alright and possibly go back to the 21st (ideally with Tara). If he wants Tara to stay in the 17th, he could probably embark on a mission of making her a doctor (but only her alone) and not really bother about Vallabhgarh's society as a whole. Might be selfish, but the 17th century is not his time, and the problems of that society aren't exactly his (even though one could argue that they are Tara's problems, and so by extension, his). OFC this is ITV, so Dhruv will become a social reformer 😃

I just like him standing up so strongly for her dreams, that's all I said 😆

Yes, in real life, it takes forever, and it is better for him to do his job and leave with her. Already they have shown him the consequences of their misunderstandings (like tying him up Sholay style...ehhhh) Like you said though, since this is iTV, they will make him actually make some change and Tara will gain even more respect for him. Let's see how they showcase it. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Practically, Dhruv ko 17th century me social reformer banne ki kya jarurat hai yaar Doctor ho na to wahi karo vallabhgad murkhgad ke namune sahi samjhenge tumhare vichar 😆

He is technically not doing this for social empowerment, he wants it for her, and the good part is that he is not going this to impress her, he sees how important it is for her to become an ayurvedic doctor and he wants to show his support, no matter what it brings him to. Koi samjhe na samjhe.

But ab Dhruv Tara se itna pyaar karta hai to uske sapne pure karna usi ki responsibility hai jo woh nibhane ki koshish kar raha hai so I'm with Dhruv 👍🏼

I think he does consider Tara as his 'significant other' so he is doing everything that one does for another. What he does not realise is that despite all this, it is almost impossible for them to meet, coz once Bhaiji is well and if the public accepts her as a female doctor, then there will be a need for Rajkumariji in the 17th century. Let's see how selfless he is able to remain then. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I hope so... Varna Maharaj ji use ulta latka denge 😆

Maharaj ji khud se koi hukum dete bhi hai kya? I have only seen Senapati give orders 

Aur unse deal karne mein bechare Dhruv ki vaat lagne wali hai.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

He called her Tara 😲😲

This will definitely happen in private.. in front of Mahaveer or Maharani which lead them to think that D is in love with T ❤️

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

This will definitely happen in private.. in front of Mahaveer or Maharani which lead them to think that D is in love with T ❤️

Kisi ko doubt nahi aayega In upcoming bts Dhruv in front of bhaiji : Are Tara..... Priya ji matlab rajkumari ji😉

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

This will definitely happen in private.. in front of Mahaveer or Maharani which lead them to think that D is in love with❤️

Woh toh aise bhi dikh raha tha jab waqalat kar raha tha court mein 

Edited by dhun.laagi - 1 years ago