Posted: 1 years ago

Chaska meter based on the comments on article and other factors

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

Meanwhile Vidhi peeping and thinking

Na Umra ki Seema Ho Upcoming Story: Vidhi to surprise Dev | SerialGossip

Sab ne dekha , bas mein hi nahi dekh paayi 

Wo banilyaan kab ki gayi Revuji.. Usko aap arjun ke list me shaamil kar lijiye. 

Shaayad kabhi nuksh ke lost and found section me padi mil jaye... Arjun bhi banyaan bhi

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: megha_s

Chaska meter based on the comments on article and other factors

I know that, but I thought the trp will be stable.Hopefully the next track will increase the trp..

carljung thumbnail

Aaj na ye log jab kulfi kha rahe the to mere dimag mei aise hi pata nhi kyu aaya ki pati patni aur wo mei kahi wo aake inn dono ki kulfi na lapak le jaaye.

carljung thumbnail

Aaj dev vidhi ke through fd ke Mann ki baat makers se bol rha tha ki thoda romance ka mauka do na yaar.

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Even my day started on a bad note, but I take an hour or so and then back to my usual goofy self.

I try to be that way too - but yesterday just took a toll on me. 
I spent the entire day at the airport - mera connection miss ho gaya because of the airline and they were unwilling to help. Dimaag kharab ho gaya mera. But after a long day got back home to my babies and all is good now ❤️ back to routine. 

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update. I tried watching it - but there was so much talking that I just ended up scrubbing through. I think I’ll just skip yesterdays episode. Will watch it later in the week.

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

I try to be that way too - but yesterday just took a toll on me. 
I spent the entire day at the airport - mera connection miss ho gaya because of the airline and they were unwilling to help. Dimaag kharab ho gaya mera. But after a long day got back home to my babies and all is good now ❤️ back to routine. 

Ab aisey mei pareshan ho hi jaana hai but it's good u r back home to ur kids 

sns23 thumbnail

Quick update for today:

Vidhi is at home, when someone comes and serves a notice of delinquency because tax hasn’t been paid. If they don’t pay taxes within 3 days they’ll loose bal ghar.

Vidhi is stunned, she doesn’t want to tell dev about it because she doesn’t want to put him through the heartache o f losing the last thing of importance to him. She decides to solve the problem on her own instead of telling dev about it. She puts together a plan and calls aviroop. 

Priya is talking to Yogesh telling him how scared she is etc etc. Yogesh continues to buy into it and tells her not to worry - he will get Amba out so that she can get her to sell the house. He shows her the bail papers he’s gotten prepared. Priya pretends to cough and Yogesh leaves to get water. She swaps his papers for hers. 

Vidhi is pitching an idea to aviroop and raichands- avi is impressed and asks her if she’s worked before. She makes up something and changes the topic. Avi is ready to commit to the event coz everyone is going to participate.

Priya calls vidhi and she leaves, dev is wondering where she’s off to. 
Priya tells vidhi about her plan to get Amba out on bail by using Yogesh’s papers. She says she will humiliate Amba for what she did to her and the family. Vidhi wonders if they are doing the right thing by putting the house up for auction - everyone will get hurt. Priya says yes, but there is no other way. They have to get the house back - she asks her to trust her. Vidhi says she has complete faith in priya. Priya asks vidhi to talk to Dev, and vidhi agrees.

On the other hand hamlas business has taken off - the packets are sold out!

vidhi comes home and dev is waiting for her - he asks her where she went. She tries to make excuses, Dev sees through it and she says she went to meet priya. Dev tries to tell her not to trust priya, but vidhi says she’s seen repentance in her eyes. Before they can continue, chithra comes with a news article about hamlas upwas business. Vidhi is thrilled for her parents. Chithra goes away just as hamla calls dev. They tell ViDev about their successful day. Dev gives them some ideas - everyone is happy. They hang up, vidhi thanks dev for guiding them. They talk about how becoming an integral part of the others family has helped the families so much.

Amba is finally out on bail, priya gets the credit. Yogy comes with flowers to welcome her, but Amba wants nothing to do with him. He tries to make excuses and priya tries to support him, but Amba is having none of it. She leaves. Yogesh leaves upset as well. Priya is thrilled that her plan is working,

dev and vidhi are talking to business men and pitching the CSR event.

precap - dev is worried about Amba being out on bail. He tells vidhi that priya was the one who bailed her. Vidhi says she knows. Dev is surprised.

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj bims ne kaise Apne devji ko video call karke sari update de di.,   Aap notice kare, vidhi ko bhi video call kar sakti thi, par usne dev babu ko hi kia.

Videv aur hamla ka video call pe double date chal Raha tha.