Most successful career out of our beloved LRL cadets?

Poll

Most successful LRL cadet?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

So who is your favorite?

Harshad Chopda - Had a meteoric rise after LRL. He got direct entry into Balaji telefilms and hasn't looked back since.He has constantly done lead roles with top producers with mostly superhit shows and is even now working with Rahan Shahi.

Arjun Bijlani: Struggled a bit until he landed Miley jab hum tum and thereafter got famous in the two lead show. Then his career hit some lows until he landed into Balaji telefilms as parallel lead in Meri Aashique Tumse hi. Here he reached his peak with Nagin, the TRP topper if it's time. Since the  he hasn't looked back with a barrage various dramas, game shows, hosting and music videos.

Kunal Karan Kapoor: Struggled some till he landed Na Bole tum. That could be considered the peak of his career. Thereafter has done some selective work.

* Haven't included others as I never followed them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think I’ll talk about my all time favorite Harshad Chopda, he was also the best cadet, Ali with a lot of vulnerability and innocence being the honest boy he was and always true to his roots, he won my heart. However I fell in love with him when I saw kis desh mei hai mera Dil and ever since that show he didn’t look back, and best thing is that even though he’s played make leads in ITV most of his characters have been progressive and he has delivered some iconic performances too. 

I don’t like the new generation of YRKKH but Harshad once again is fabulous and I’m happy for him that he’s working with the top most producer of TV. 

In LRL, Rajeev was excellent even though not a cadet he was the foundation of the show and boy was brilliant and he’s Harshad’s favorite actor too. I wish Rajeev and Harshad would reunite again for a series but itv writers don’t have the capability to justify two big male leads. 

TangledThoughts thumbnail

I like Harshad and checked out YRKKH for him but didn't like the show or his character. I am happy he got the chance to work with another top production house with this show.

My favorite cadet was Alekh. I loved his frank and honest attitude and street-smartness. He was also very intuitive about others. And I fell in love with him as Mayank- the coolest nerd ever. So happy that he is doing very well in his career now.

I loved Yudi as well. His vulnerability was so touching and real.

Honestly all three of these guys feel like I have grown up with and I appreciate their career trajectory on how far they and we have come in life.

Keeping my personal bias aside, I feel Harshad has had the best career out of the three.