Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Kaftaan bhi aa gaya, in front of Sattu . Kahi isliye to Sattu not falling in love superfast 😆

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I know a proper rocket would have pierced through his body even when it doesn’t explode. 

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sab-backup

How he includes PL in ‘his family with kids’ is most disgusting part. For him its always going to be a family of five. 

Family of 4 he doesn't include Sai in his family

It's only Pakhi 

While drinking he was getting angry at the flashbacks of Vinu calling Sai aai 

The disappointment  he showed when Vinu called Sai as aai 🤣

Virat wanted Sai as his mistress from day 1 post leap 😆

He told Savi to call Pakhi Badi aai

But to this day never even tried to confront Vinu with the truth that Sai is his real mother 

But was showing aggression when his daughter tried to mend Sai Vinu realtionship 

😳☺️❤️

I was so right Sai was always in love with Virat since gc days but couldn't realise it due to virats past, but Virat realised his love for Sai first🤩😍

P. S. This is their first night scene where Sai kho gayi thi Virat mein ,nd never said don't do it again whenever he removes her hair flicks instead she was shy or smiled..but Virat never ever tried to touch her with other intention always maintained his hadh..

https://twitter.com/SPNFreak_Saumya/status/1657696783454343169?s=20

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have so much to say after watching this episode. So I feel that V was never miserable with P, unlike what he was saying to Sai. He was fine with P until he met Sai and BK gave him all this hopes and dreams of re-starting his relationship with Sai and "completing" his family. Because if he was so miserable with P, he would not be remembering her like this. 

So to V, P was in fact better than having nothing, just not better than Sai.  And if that is the case, this makes the whole proposal to Sai track even worse. Because he was just so miserable that he could not ditch P to go back to Sai easily. Sai dodged a bullet LOL. BK and V was 1000% convinced that Sai would HAVE to come back to him no matter what and he even used his position as DCP to pressure her. BK and V are the people who created SaiYa's relationship. I am so glad for once, Sai made him look like a fool and married Satya. I do not agree with many things Sai does, but in this case, BK and V pushed her too far. 

And they are also surprised that P didn't stick around after all this, after watching him propose to Sai like a madman and then asking her for a divorce. 

Now, BK and V will be desperate to get back P, or else, V's importance in Vinu's life will become less and less. BK even said that mother's husband will be close to the child. And I 100% suspect that if P does not come back (because so far its only been 2/3 days since she left), Vinu will start hating V and Chavans will want to be with SaiYa. 

Edited by sas79 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

🤣

Ye Ghum hai... not a decorated award winning Medi drama 😆

Since it is this, can we expect something absurd like rocket sliding down the body and then whoooosh...

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sab-backup

How he includes PL in ‘his family with kids’ is most disgusting part. For him its always going to be a family of five. 

Exactly this! Sai CN me aati to sahi but Pakhi jati nai..ab to Vinu bahana deke he would have full on supported P over Sai

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Family of 4 he doesn't include Sai in his family

It's only Pakhi 

While drinking he was getting angry at the flashbacks of Vinu calling Sai aai 

The disappointment  he showed when Vinu called Sai as aai 🤣

Virat wanted Sai as his mistress from day 1 post leap 😆

He told Savi to call Pakhi Badi aai

But to this day never even tried to confront Vinu with the truth that Sai is his real mother 

But was showing aggression when his daughter tried to mend Sai Vinu realtionship 

By showing this he is a full fledged villain now..Atleast last 2 times when he snatched Sai’s motherly rights for whatever reason nomatter how bakwas that was but there was a reason but now he is just revengeful bcz Sai dint accept his proposal. Nothing can be worse than this.

I thought episode was good but then the utter crap of rocket launcher attack happened and i was cringing. Kuch bhi nonsense! How do they write such crap. 

Also i dont get why Amba who looked pleased with how Sai stood up for her is now saying yes Sattu is good pati but is Sai good patni. Yes she's still not fully sold but why so much scrutiny of Sai. Amba is quick to judge when Sai has to go to CN or deal with kids over Satya - ok. But why judging her even when shes stood up for her and Sattu. 

I'm hopeful that if there is any incident there, it'll be of SaiYa protecting each other and V watching that from afar and feeling upset. He needs to suffer. He made Sai watch how her husband who assumed her dead without seeing body or even considering to search for some time- he moved heaven and hell to search for P when he saw her in the bus that fell in the valley. Sai had to feel that pain of realizing that she didn't matter enough that V even wanted to search for her. 

So now its Vs turn to see how SaiYa behave like 1 unit in crisis. It needs to hit him hard. 

He needs to see the progress in their relationship and burn. There should be some hallucination scene where his own conscience reminds him of how he made Sai watch him and P together MANY MANY times in intimate moments , doing sacred rituals together etc. This is his karma. His punishment. To see himself alone and both the women moving on in life. 

Satya seems to have been ready for a second chance for a while, just that he didn't know he was. Because he's falling in love quickly. He really respects and adores Sai. I love how he behaved pulling a chair for her, serving food for her and feeding Savi. It was natural, not pretense. He also was happy to see her happy. 

I dont read much into the hair flicking. It was a little intimate but not a lot....no big deal.  But it made V notice, Sai also was conscious of his touch but Satya himself didn't see it as a big deal or a romantic gesture. I'm glad therefore that Sai vocalized her discomfort. Shows her equation with him that she can straight up tell him no . Thats a good thing.  Not sure if Satya had time to register it. But Satya has been shown as someone who will not deliberately make a woman uncomfortable. 

I also love how Sai does not want to do any cheating with these rituals and break people's aastha in these things.these rituals will bring them closer over time. 

BK and V are so regressive. BK seems to want bahu just to do such things- vrat, pooja etc. Is that all bahu is worth?! Ninad was in that scene but i didn't understand purpose. Why was he there. Was he feeling bad for V or was he the father who wanted to drive some sense into him?! 

V is pathetic and sets new record of being a low life every frickin day. He envies the relationship of Sai with kids now. Like seriously?! He really thinks that Sai is distancing kids from him and his own actions have been ok?! And as always he shows how he thinks of women as a commodity in his life. After he told P to leave, finally after like so many years she got the message and left- but now he blames her for going. What did he want? Divorce leke uske bedroom mein rahe ya divorce cancel because Sai rejected him? 

He's so frickin manipulative. Kuch hua nahi ki he starts his "I'd rather be dead" BS 🙄 

So if his kids are upset with him, instead of still trying to fulfil his farz to them, he'd prefer to be dead?! Seriously. Father of the year.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Since it is this, can we expect something absurd like rocket sliding down the body and then whoooosh...

Behan, your imagination is running wild. Control!