The messy love angles 😂

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ok already 3 episodes done and we can already understand the messy love angles they are trying to portray.

Pradhymun loves girls

Mahima loves Pradhymun or atleast wants him

Arjun loves Mahima πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ why beauty ?

Kashvi loves Arjun who is clueless of her feelings 

Heartbreaks all around or maybe bride swapping 🀣. Nothing new makers

Sam and Nayan are just gate keepers in this circus 🀑 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Like you said Sam and nayan are gust appearanc on show for few months 

After that new hero heroine and sideys story will start

They may all shift to khurana home as Samrat will take them to his home with nayan and than drama will start at khurana manson with all new cast 

And Nayat will be out of show once cast gets established after IPL 

I had honestly wished Pradhyuman should have been Saransh son or Samrat son a Khurana than may be some interest would remain 

Wonder where is prem? Samrat son/duplicate son may be as he may be raghav son 

Before all Iyers shifted to khurana home and spolied show

Next all Sabharwals will shift to Samrat home and spoil serial thats all 

Sabharwals will be like armaan thakur family or iyer family always abusing and taking advantage of owner and his close family (like iyers were taking advantage of samrat and aliya or armaan thakur and revathi took advantage of rudra, preesha, samrat)

Here Sabharwal brothers 2 son and the dead sabharwal daughter Mahima will be main villan in Kashvi and arjun life the new leads 

Same old story rinse and repeat 

I would prefer Saransh and Samrat and Ruhi kids story  to be introduced in leap than any unrelated Sabharwals or arjun or Pradhyuman without any blood relation to rudra khurana or samrat. I would not mind aliya having kids and living with ruhi and saransh and samrat kids too and mohit ishani kids too in leap. Aliya and Ishani kids could have been villans in show to samrat and saransh ruhi kids 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Like you said Sam and nayan are gust appearanc on show for few months 

After that new hero heroine and sideys story will start

They may all shift to khurana home as Samrat will take them to his home with nayan and than drama will start at khurana manson with all new cast 

And Nayat will be out of show once cast gets established after IPL 

I had honestly wished Pradhyuman should have been Saransh son or Samrat son a Khurana than may be some interest would remain 

Wonder where is prem? Samrat son/duplicate son may be as he may be raghav son 

Before all Iyers shifted to khurana home and spolied show

Next all Sabharwals will shift to Samrat home and spoil serial thats all 

Sabharwals will be like armaan thakur family or iyer family always abusing and taking advantage of owner and his close family (like iyers were taking advantage of samrat and aliya or armaan thakur and revathi took advantage of rudra, preesha, samrat)

Here Sabharwal brothers 2 son and the dead sabharwal daughter Mahima will be main villan in Kashvi and arjun life the new leads 

Same old story rinse and repeat 

I would prefer Saransh and Samrat and Ruhi kids story  to be introduced in leap than any unrelated Sabharwals or arjun or Pradhyuman without any blood relation to rudra khurana or samrat. I would not mind aliya having kids and living with ruhi and saransh and samrat kids too and mohit ishani kids too in leap. Aliya and Ishani kids could have been villans in show to samrat and saransh ruhi kids 

All the last names are confusing... First Gen leap was such a waste! 

- Kashvi Saberwal

- Samrat Gerwal

- Arjun? Bajwa? Whose son is he? 

I read Pradyuman will fall for Kashvi? 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why on earth does Arjun love that ugly Mahima πŸ€’ Kashvi is much better than her. Their Jodi is the best. The only Jodi that matters to me is #ArShvi 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

All the last names are confusing... First Gen leap was such a waste! 

- Kashvi Saberwal

- Samrat Gerwal

- Arjun? Bajwa? Whose son is he? 

I read Pradyuman will fall for Kashvi? 

i am also confused as i do not watch much after leap except nayat scenes 

I think nayan has 2 daughters one is kashvi whose samrat daughter another is dead man daughter mahima. I think this mahima nature is like mansi by nature selfish money minded and cunning manipulative girl. I feel mahima will marry pardhyuman and make kashvi and nayan and samrat life hell in future and pradhyumans too like how mansi did to samrat nayan 

this pradhyuman is samrat classmates son who samrat consider as own son 

no idea baout arjun 

story lost its charm because no one has connection to rudra or khuranas now except samrat 

no roots or emotional bonding in character to previous YHC its new story new families 

I wish kashvi had married pradhyuman but i guess pradhyuman is like brother to kashvi no as samrat thinks hes his son 

Thats why samrat gave all his business to pradhyuman in india as hes his son like son 

so kashvi becomes his sister actually 

Prem and pradhyuman are kashvi elder brothers and mahima her elder foster sister

Arjun is kashvi love 

Edited by myviewprem - 12 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why on earth does Arjun love that ugly Mahima πŸ€’ Kashvi is much better than her. Their Jodi is the best. The only Jodi that matters to me is #ArShvi 

its samrat nayan mansi story repeat 

mahima will be like mansi in arjun kasvi life 

she may marry pardhyuman and make his life hell too in future like mansi made samrats 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Quadrangle yaar! Just for funπŸ˜† bride swapping ultra pro max loading! πŸ€ͺ

Kashvi will be first choice for Pradyu in Samrat's pov. 

Kashvi may agree cuz Arjun loves Mahi and then shaadi ke din Mahima will replace Kashvi... 

I miss Mahima aaka as in Aishwarya kinda level... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

i am also confused as i do not watch much after leap except nayat scenes 

I think nayan has 2 daughters one is kashvi whose samrat daughter another is dead man daughter mahima. I think this mahima nature is like mansi by nature selfish money minded and cunning manipulative girl. I feel mahima will marry pardhyuman and make kashvi and nayan and samrat life hell in future and pradhyumans too like how mansi did to samrat nayan 

this pradhyuman is samrat classmates son who samrat consider as own son 

no idea baout arjun 

story lost its charm because no one has connection to rudra or khuranas now except samrat 

no roots or emotional bonding in character to previous YHC its new story new families 

I wish kashvi had married pradhyuman but i guess pradhyuman is like brother to kashvi no as samrat thinks hes his son 

Thats why samrat gave all his business to pradhyuman in india as hes his son like son 

so kashvi becomes his sister actually 

Prem and pradhyuman are kashvi elder brothers and mahima her elder foster sister

Arjun is kashvi love 

True leads are said to be Kaashvi and Arjun! But like a son is different from being a son... I mean they maybe definitely setting up ground for Pradyuman and Kaashvi... 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Quadrangle yaar! Just for funπŸ˜† bride swapping ultra pro max loading! πŸ€ͺ

Kashvi will be first choice for Pradyu in Samrat's pov. 

Kashvi may agree cuz Arjun loves Mahi and then shaadi ke din Mahima will replace Kashvi... 

I miss Mahima aaka as in Aishwarya kinda level... 

Uff Mahima akka was kitni khatarnak villain thi woh. She was best best no one can replace her, god knows why they reused her name. 

This Quadrangle is crazy πŸ˜† I bet Arjun will become another Kabir after his marriage, at least that will be great to watch. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Uff Mahima akka was kitni khatarnak villain thi woh. She was best best no one can replace her, god knows why they reused her name

This Quadrangle is crazy πŸ˜† I bet Arjun will become another Kabir after his marriage, at least that will be great to watch. 

πŸ€ͺ This show is a circus... Yuvan Kabir bane ya koi aur... Mujhe kya... Kekta did try split personality troupe in Kuch is Tarah

None of the characters are making sense for now... Not even Arjun.. Like he is glued to Kaashvi but falls for Mahima.. Kya logic hai? 

@bold - they may have forgotten that the name is already used onceπŸ˜†