So this will replace DP

Thanks for the tag🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Oh I had forgotten about this show

So this will replace DP

Thanks for the tag🤗

Star Bharat did Muskan 5 years ago with same theme. Promo bhi wahi hai. But since it's Rangu, this is gonna be super toxic/weird I'm guessing. That one was at least tolerable 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Star Bharat did Muskan 5 years ago with same theme. Promo bhi wahi hai. But since it's Rangu, this is gonna be super toxic/weird I'm guessing. That one was at least tolerable 

It also reminds me of Chikoo

But Colors also recently launched Durga Chsru and now Suhaagan...what is their obsession with child themed dramas? Most of them are flops🤔 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

It also reminds me of Chikoo

But Colors also recently launched Durga Chsru and now Suhaagan...what is their obsession with child themed dramas? Most of them are flops🤔 

nai. Ye promo dekho. I've watched that show. It is that the mother was sold to a brothel, Sonagachi mein. She hides her child in a suitcase. But she's just a dancer and not a SW. Then the pimp who sold her tries to get her daughter into business as well but she manages to send her to boarding school and she studies. 

https://youtu.be/xmdM0VNbEw4

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

nai. Ye promo dekho. I've watched that show. It is that the mother was sold to a brothel, Sonagachi mein. She hides her child in a suitcase. But she's just a dancer and not a SW. Then the pimp who sold her tries to get her daughter into business as well but she manages to send her to boarding school and she studies. 

https://youtu.be/xmdM0VNbEw4

Ok thats a bit similar to Yeh Teri Galliyan on Zee then. But the girl grew up quite quick and then her love ishtory started.😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ok thats a bit similar to Yeh Teri Galliyan on Zee then. But the girl grew up quite quick and then her love ishtory started.😆

yeah....appears similar yaar .... yeh teri galliyan was so so painful to watch uffff....😭😭

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

yeah....appears similar yaar .... yeh teri galliyan was so so painful to watch uffff....😭😭

I watched for Vrushika but yahan to kuch dekhnelayak nahi lag raha

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

here she grew up around 80+ episodes iirc ðŸ˜³

Haan, idhar bhi same ðŸ¤£

So like all channels have done the same show ðŸ¤£rangu baki reh gaya tha