Untitled (Colors TV) Fahman Khan , Debattama Saha

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Hello everybody. smiley1

There were news about Fahman and Debattama doing a new project since last month .

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news/imlie-fame-fahmaan-khan-posts-selfie-with-debattama-saha-is-new-project-underway-1273474

Then actress Ketaki Kolkarni came into the picture:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-ketaki-kulkarni-to-play-lead-in-fahmaan-khan-starrer-upcoming-show/articleshow/107549481.cms

Latest news say that this show is going to be a remake of a Colors Kannada show : Lakshana  .

The story revolves around the lives of two girls Nakshatra and Shwetha who are exchanged in the hospital 23 years back by doctor Tulsi. Nakshatra is a dusky brown colour girl who works hard to meet the daily expenditures of the family. She has been not accepted as the daughter and granddaughter by her father Thukarama and his mother as she is not fair. He feels that Nakshatra is not his daughter as he and his wife Jaya are fair complexioned and she is in dark complexion. Bhupathi the owner of MPR Foods and S/O Shakuntala Devi is staying as a PG guest in Nkashatra's house for rent disclosing his real identity. Nakshatra who dreams of becoming TV anchor is pushed back as her skin tone will not match the requirements of an anchor. Finally she does manage to land a job as RJ where she is only the voice, while Shwetha, is the face of the show. Trouble begins when Bhupathi falls in love with her voice, while believing that it's Shwetha's.The way how Nakshatra and Shwetha meet their real parents and how Bhupathi falls in love with Nkshatra form the rest of the story.

Edited by awida - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

I thought this was for SPsmiley24

Is this the remake of Suhani Si Ek Ladki? The plot looks more like Humari Bahu Silk

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Is this the remake of Suhani Si Ek Ladki? The plot looks more like Humari Bahu Silk

Same here, guess it’s been shipped to colours.

No this isn’t the remake of Suhani Si Ek Ladki that plot was much different. Avinash Mishra will be starring in the SSEL remake. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Same here, guess it’s been shipped to colours.

No this isn’t the remake of Suhani Si Ek Ladki that plot was much different. Avinash Mishra will be starring in the SSEL remake. 

SP was doing a remake of that other love triangle na, where the ML is in love with one sister but has to marry the other one. I thought Fahmaan and deba were finalized for that show? Is this the same one because the plot sounds differentsmiley24

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

SP was doing a remake of that other love triangle na, where the ML is in love with one sister but has to marry the other one. I thought Fahmaan and deba were finalized for that show? Is this the same one because the plot sounds differentsmiley24

Yes I clearly remember reading a tweeting stating that they will be the leads of Sandhya Tara Remake which will air on Star Plus. This plot is completely different and is being aired on colours for some reason smiley24

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1749779229557039138?s=20

MochaQueen thumbnail

Sandhya Tara was also a remake of another show...so maybe they changed the plot...I think the plot awida posted is the plot of the OG show which sandhya tara copied....so this new show wont have that same plot

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Yes I clearly remember reading a tweeting stating that they will be the leads of Sandhya Tara Remake which will air on Star Plus. This plot is completely different and is being aired on colours for some reason smiley24

Yes there were news about it

https://www.mestarlet.in/posts/debattama-saha-and-fahmaan-khan-to-pair-up-for-star-plus-next-by-sobo-films

But now it is said that this drama is made for Colors

awida thumbnail

I don't know. But this show is going to air on Colors tv .

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I don't know. But this show is going to air on Colors tv .

That sucks. They mustve changed the story since Sandhya Tara was by Star and they had the rights on it.

awida thumbnail

That sucks. They mustve changed the story since Sandhya Tara was by Star and they had the rights on it.

I hope this drama works. Fahmaan and Debattama are smiley27