Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

I don't think Vinu will cut the cake without his mumma. He might start crying or throwing tantrums and Virat might tell him that he can't reach out to P. Some kaand happens. Sai might try to help Vinu. BK and V might create issue and Satya might interfere. He will be humiliated and Sai will take a stand etc..

I am expecting V to raise his hand to hit Satya and this might further traumatize Vinu. Vinu might end up asking Sai to take him away from here. Vinu and Savi will see V's aggressive behavior and both of them might reach out to Saiya for comfort.

Or Satya warned Sai not to commit something without thinking through. What if Vinu ask Sai to stay with him?

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

I don't think Vinu will cut the cake without his mumma. He might start crying or throwing tantrums and Virat might tell him that he can't reach out to P. Some kaand happens. Sai might try to help Vinu. BK and V might create issue and Satya might interfere. He will be humiliated and Sai will take a stand etc..

I am expecting V to raise his hand to hit Satya and this might further traumatize Vinu. Vinu might end up asking Sai to take him away from here. Vinu and Savi will see V's aggressive behavior and both of them might reach out to Saiya for comfort.

Or Satya warned Sai not to commit something without thinking through. What if Vinu ask Sai to stay with him?

the list of worst case scenarios lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 most probably he’ll ask Sai and Satya to take him with them, so he can at least be with his sister, which ideally is a no brainer. Kid will feel good there 🥺

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nja91

For Savi/Sai sake I hope he'll cut cake and then throw tantrum after SaiYa leave to attend to daawat in Adhikari house. Sai wants to celebrate her sons bday. Savi is excited for dada bday. Its not fair to them. 

There must be a reason why they kept that dawat on the same day as Vinu's birthday. Unfortunately I think Vinu won't cut the cake and create a huge ruckus. Most probably SaiYa take Vinu with them and celebrate his birthday along with the dawat. That way Vinu will get some happy moments with his mother and sister and Adhikaris. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

SaVi seeing their father be aggressive is the last thing to happen on this show🤣

I hope she doesn't cancel on the daawat

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

SaVi seeing their father be aggressive is the last thing to happen on this show🤣

I hope she doesn't cancel on the daawat

I want reception party🥲🥺🥺🥺🥺🫣 plzzzzzImage 🥺🥺🥺

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope this happens. Savi & Vinu really need to see that side of their father. Vinu got a glimpse of it when Virat pushed Pakhi. But they need to see more themselves and understand that he is not the superhero they make him out to. Otherwise the kids will grow up idolizing this man, which would be wrong for them. SaiYa being decent people will never say anything wrong about the kids' father in front of them, unlike Chavans. So only option is kids seeing for themselves. 

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow this could be a possibility 

But I'm not ready for this 

Amba will throw a tantrums soo hard 🤣

Poor satya stuck between his mother and wife

But I love how understanding he is of his wife and mother equally ❤️ 

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I want reception party🥲🥺🥺🥺🥺🫣 plzzzzzImage 🥺🥺🥺

Omg this Naya we had dreams for the reception that never took place 😭

We want a big reception for SaiYa 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sab-backup

Wont be surprised if it happens- Waise bhi is show me Vinu ke nam se is show me kuchh bhi ho raha hae. 

@Bold- 
Amba denies but then her past with Ninad comes out.

Ninad be like its my turn now to live with ex and current wife in same house- I will show this kid how its done. so he will support the idea.

Virat Ashwini and BK have issue but Ninad be like Virat stayed with two ladies for kids why can’t I? I need to make up for lost time with Satya. 😂

Basically 

Sai agree for Vinu

Satya agree for Savi/Vinu/Sai

Amba Agree for her Vinu A.K.A Satya 

Ninu agree for Amba/Satya

Cant tag the OG predictor- Pratyay

🤣🤣oh my god I want to see ashwini's face 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Omg this Naya we had dreams for the reception that never took place 😭

We want a big reception for SaiYa 

Makers deliberately planned Vinu's bday, so they could skip the reception party lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 plot revolves around didi even after her exit lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hats-off to writer uncle's loyalty towards his favourite character lol 🤪

They'll continue to sideline Satya and his family until the channel gives them a date with extension lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣