Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: driven

Pathaan is the first Indian movie to release in Bangladesh since it was created in 1971. Please go watch it with your family and friends in cinemas near you. Here is the list of cinemas where Pathaan has released in different cities of Bangladesh. Thank you.

Its not first Hindi film. 

Wanted was first film but Wanted got very limited release and was also taken back because of protest. It was released without any consent from local film organizations.

Pathaan is the first Indian film after local film organizations give their concern to show Hindi films on big screen to save halls from shut down.

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugda

Wanted was first film but Wanted got very limited release and was also taken back because of protest. It was released without any consent from local film organizations.

Pathaan is the first Indian film after local film organizations give their concern to show Hindi films on big screen to save halls from shut down.

This is not the forum to discuss shady criminal activities like illegal movie releases. Go watch Pathaan and enjoy with your loved ones.

I see Bangladesh people are more obsessed with this movie than the Indian people or any other countries people across the world. Their film industry is dusted. So they are taking this movie to run their movie theater. I wonder what is the obsession toward this movie. I have an App on my TV and this movie was released on my App just one week after its release but I didn’t even bother to watch this movie. 

Originally posted by: Mugda

Yes because Bangladesh movie industry is dusted. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia4545

I see Bangladesh people are more obsessed with this movie than the Indian people or any other countries people across the world. Their film industry is dusted. So they are taking this movie to run their movie theater. I wonder what is the obsession toward this movie. I have an App on my TV and this movie was released on my App just one week after its release but I didn’t even bother to watch this movie. 

Pathaan has set new benchmarks and shattered all previous records for a Bollywood movie in each and every country it released in. It's a phenomenon and historic everywhere.