Does Sai really want Pakhi didi to come back...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

I am not yet watched  episode.  Anybody wants to share your opinions plz do it...

Edited by Thanuj - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for the lovely idea and title ..❤️❤️❤️.

Today I did watch the episode …

though not entirely ..What I felt was Chavans are trying their best to make vinu come out of his pain .. of course he will be upset … he cannot shrug off the pain of losing his mother figure .. Virat tried being a joker yesterday and in his own way tried making up with Vinayak ..Chavans naturally want to celebrate Vinayak’s birthday .. this may actually be his real birthday .. when they have recognised that this is the same kid and celebrate whole heartedly..

Sai n Savi called up Vinayak wished him and Sai assumed that even if we don’t celebrate it big we will celebrate it .. But Vinayak bursted her bubble.🗯️.  that well he is going to have a big party 🎈

.. and Vinayak declared proudly that his mom will be there with him to cut the cake ..so Sai tell us honestly … do  you really want patralekha to be back in Vinayak ka  life .

.today kaku was fairly right when she put a pic of Sai declaring her as not part of Chavan family so she cannot claim things for them .  That was the correct way .

.Virat in his power is doing the right way of tracing patralekha.. he feels patralekha won’t be able to stay away from wishing vinu on her birthday .. and has put the trail on Vinayak ka phone .

Thank goodness it was not pakhi didi ka body ..I don’t want you to go and people blaming virat .. you deserve a better exit in the show ..  abhi tumhara kaam khatam nahi hua hai .aise kaise ja sakti ho humei chhod kar ..

Virat was fair when he told Sai to leave .. she has already made a decision to close the door ok their relationship and he is respecting that …

He is waiting for patralekha to come and take charge of Vinayak when she comes back .He may not love her .. and may have divorced her but due to family pressure and son pressure .. he can beg patralekha to consider coming back and he will do as she demands that’s up to him …

.. but the question is does Sai really want patralekha to be back in Vinayak’s life .. and be his mother ..  does she not want to be the aai in her son’s life .. she cannot play both  sides … kabhi aai kabhi Dr aunty ... the question over here is not virat or Satya , Chavan or adhikari , not vinu or Savi ..The root of the matter does Sai really want patralekha to be back .. so that she can be mumma to vinu .. if that happens sai should step pack permanently and exit vinu ki zindagi .. or does she want to get back the space which was snatched from her unfairly ..  and get back to be the aai in Vinayak ki zindagi 

Ma/ baap ka bachhe se bond  duniya ka sabse bada bond hai …the  child will never love you as much as you will love your child .. this my father had told me when my child was born ..  and I agree others may have different views fair enough .. 

Amba is right .. Satya is her son she will want nothing unfair happening to  him ..  what about Sai ..? What does she want for herself in her heart ( if patralekha is back .. then Sai should step out of Vinayak ka life permanently.. let her handle him .. Savi is virat’s daughter he can visit her and let the 2 kids bond as siblings ) Sai should stop interfering in Chavan matters and focus on her husband and adhikaris 

Edited by msin - 11 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

For Vinu, she probably wants Patralekha to come back 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

You never know. This might actually work in Sai k favour. Virat has given a Vaada that he will get Patralekha back on vInu ka birthday. He will fail. Vinu gets angry. Leaves the house with Sai. 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have lost connection with the mother sai the day she chose to leave her son to a psychopath.. That lady is the reason for all her misery yet she chose to give her everything on platter.. 

Will amba agree to keep both Chavan heirs .. and have permanent interference in her life ..  

If both kids are there in adhikari niwas .. so will the real father , grand father grand mother wonderful kaku and the uncles and aunty who genuinely love their own kids stay Away ..  then what about her own son ki niji zindagi ..

This was a rightful end if Sai had stayed single and walked out with both her kids to her own home .. she was an independent / competent doctor could have handled things and Chavans would have given financial support .. Virat could have visiting rights … 

Now she has to consider what does Satya and adhikaris want .. will they agree 

Edited by msin - 11 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You never know. This might actually work in Sai k favour. Virat has given a Vaada that he will get Patralekha back on vInu ka birthday. He will fail. Vinu gets angry. Leaves the house with Sai. 

I did nt watched episode yet...do u think that mumma boy vinu will accept sai...still he is using sai by saying guardian angel. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

They will build a plot around it for sometime. Ambabai getting hopping mad with Sai while Sai tries to maintain balance between her kids and her new family. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanuj

I did nt watched episode yet...do u think that mumma boy vinu will accept sai...still he is using sai by saying guardian angel. 

Maybe aai bolega ya kab bolega woh nahi pata but he is more happy with Sai than Chavannis at this moment. So to leave Chavannis for breaking his heart and mumma, he might leave them. 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am confused... 

At one level Sai is absolutely right in looking out for P for Vinus sake... to calm him down and reduce his stress ... fair enough... 

But she is doing this by claiming right as a mother... in spite of being told by Chavans to not do so... when she has not got the approval from anyone!!!! And they can't contest because she is right. 

But if P comes back, Sai will lose that right she has now ... once again She will become Dr. Auntie... 

Since she is married now, she can't even come and live with them like she did in Holi...

Bada hi ajeeb situation create kiya hai...

Moreover I don't get why these two dumbos V and Sai keep promising Vinu that they will get P back... they can say they will try ... but seedha promise ... it's bound to fail 

And in the end, Vinu may start hating both 😔