Ak is ready to fight : Epi Air Date 10 May 2023 - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

https://twitter.com/BirlaAbhira/status/1656171202531201024?t=8bEi96sPdyno7P1veNd6aQ&s=19

Okay, it's a sunny day here in the UK, so this is my positivity! 

I'm going take the pass comment by abhira ka betu, as the hindi pass as in closer šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If anyone ruins my fun, you will get a mother-in-law like manjiri šŸ’©

Love surekhas reaction!! The new Surekha is savage 

Originally posted by: jhustju

Love surekhas reaction!! The new Surekha is savage 

use kya humari tarah bas drama chahiye??? kyunki woh arohi ko bhi bhadka rahi hai and yahan gornka house mein bhi...koi hidden agenda nahi hai na uska?? I mean  koi back story?šŸ˜‚

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: India_TV

duty Kahan kar raha hai??? Duty karta to arohi to question karta naā€¦ y will u prioritize ruhi when I said I will try to balanceā€¦,  his chuppi was too badā€¦ he will not stand for abhir alsoā€¦ such a pathetic character!

iski bolte sirf akshu ki samne chal te hai 

Main tooh wait kaar rahe hu kaab iski shaadi arohi se ho aaur yeh arohi aaur ruhi iski band bajaye rooz 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

deleted

Edited by vijisridhar - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

šŸ’Æ % 

Originally posted by: Tapdance

When a woman like Arohi says such things is he not understanding what she means...is he not feeling deja vu of what he saw in the past? She may have become a better person or something but will her core traits change?

I think the answer is that he expects his mom will bring up Abhir beautifully amazingly well like she brought him up. His mom is his God right? She is faultless.

So he has no expectations from Arohi but since his mom is all up again he does not have to worry about the mom aspect. His mom is the best upbringer and mother in his eyes I suppose! To Arohi does not matter in this subject nor does her consent, he will give the Sharmas the same visiting rights she suggested him for! And he can balance both kids amazingly well in his head I guess!

Manjiri is a faultless Goddess in his eyes!

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What is Abhi planning to do with Abhirā€™s life? 

I just need to understand thisā€¦.here are some facts that I have known till nowā€¦ 

He has filed for abhirs custody.

He is engaged to arohi and has promised Ruhi that he will become his papa. He has promised arohi that ruhi and abhir will be his dil and dhadkan 

Arohi has clearly mentioned that Ruhi is her priority and she will not make ruhi learn to adjust.

Suppose he wins the case, abhir uske saath rahega.

He will marry Arohi. Arohi will be abhirā€s step mom. Usne clear kar diya hai ki she will prioritize ruhi. 

So Abhi plans to bring abhir up in this environment?

Am I missing anything?

yeah! his main plan is getting us Mental!

This mental Birla and Maniac mata ko Blood ke alava kuch bhi dikh nahi raha hai!

šŸ§¹ ko uski selfish Ru ke alava kuch bhi dikh nahi raha hai!

He is submissive to šŸ§¹ and mata ka chamcha! 

He can't do anything other than fight with Ak!

Nobody thinks about that kid's health. how long did they postpone this surgery?

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

AK fights back, all I hear is her emoitonal dialogue no facts to support her position. She is a budding lawyer so expect some really good argument from her side. All I have seen is zidd, hum ladenge and accusing Abhimanyu. Hope we really see some good screenplay here.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tapdance

When a woman like Arohi says such things is he not understanding what she means...is he not feeling deja vu of what he saw in the past? She may have become a better person or something but will her core traits change?

I think the answer is that he expects his mom will bring up Abhir beautifully amazingly well like she brought him up. His mom is his God right? She is faultless.

So he has no expectations from Arohi but since his mom is all up again he does not have to worry about the mom aspect. His mom is the best upbringer and mother in his eyes I suppose! To Arohi does not matter in this subject nor does her consent, he will give the Sharmas the same visiting rights she suggested him for! And he can balance both kids amazingly well in his head I guess!

Manjiri is a faultless Goddess in his eyes!

The audacity this mother and son duo have to act like they both can't live without each other and talk about the importance of a mother-son's bond, but give zero shits wanting to separate a mother and son for their own anger and ego. They're acting like they can't live without abhir, but they WERE living 6 years without abhir, whereas for the mother they are trying to snatch abhir from, abhir WAS and is her world since past 6 years. The amount of self-obsession that manjiri and her bachu birla have is worse than arohi, because arohi doesn't come across as having double-standards and hypocrites towards other's rights and feelings. 

I just can't with these two anymore and their double standards. Matlab to manjiri-abhimanyu, they are the only son and mother in this world who love each other and whose feelings matter, there are no other mother-son's in this world who's feelings and bond don't matter at all. Manjiri's silence followed by ignorance at mahima's valid point towards akshara's rights as a mother and now forgetting how she herself had used that point to support shefali shows this woman has no boundaries to her self-obsession and has even less of a conscious than her older sister. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

use kya humari tarah bas drama chahiye??? kyunki woh arohi ko bhi bhadka rahi hai and yahan gornka house mein bhi...koi hidden agenda nahi hai na uska?? I mean  koi back story?šŸ˜‚

Nope! Surekha is a completely grey character and always has been. She loves her family and most of the times has her family's best interest at heart (especially karthik she loved too like her own son) but she likes drama and likes stirring the pot too lol. 

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why should abhinav be worried. Co-parenting matlab shared custody not shared beds. No court will ask a divorced couple to stay together to co-parent a child. But shared custody Matlab end of issues between akshara and abhimanyu. Unless arohi treats abhir badly and akshara moves the court for sole custody there is nothing else to be done