mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

It is a charming and entertaining film that is sure to leave you feeling happy and satisfied. If you're in the mood for a light-hearted romantic comedy with a creative twist, then this movie is definitely worth a watch!

I don't know why people don't talk about it/ why it went unnoticed. It was pretty progressive for its time.

Aishwarya and Abhishek make a sweet pair in the movie and this song surely has a fan base of its own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJIRktKAahU

Watch it guys, if you haven't already

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

It is a charming and entertaining film that is sure to leave you feeling happy and satisfied. If you're in the mood for a light-hearted romantic comedy with a creative twist, then this movie is definitely worth a watch!

I don't know why people don't talk about it/ why it went unnoticed. It was pretty progressive for its time.

Aishwarya and Abhishek make a sweet pair in the movie and this song surely has a fan base of its own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJIRktKAahU

Watch it guys, if you haven't already

shankar ehsan loy used to be so innovative with their music 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

why dont they make such songs now ? why everything is computerized these days , i miss the 2000 innovative music 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

My fav song was Achchi Lagti Ho. I still i have it in my playlist

More Abhisekh-Aishwarya i love the bond b/w Abhisekh and the son in the movie it was heartouching. The boy plays Aishwarya's son in the film and Abhisekh loves him like his own son