JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Filmmaker Mahesh Tilekar, best known for directing Marathi films, has accused Kareena Kapoor Khan of ignoring fans, and even a co-star.

Mahesh wrote, “Recently, I watched an interview of Infosys founder Narayana Murthy who narrated an incident when he was returning to India from London. He said that Bollywood actor Kareena Kapoor was sitting in front of him and he greeted the people who approached him but she ignored all the fans who wished interact with her, disrespecting their emotions. The incident disturbed Murthy very much. What is the use of such arrogance?"

“Eight years ago, we were waiting in the check-in line at the airport when I noticed Kareena was standing next to one of the actresses from our programme. She went to Kareena Kapoor and greeted her. She wanted to click a pic with Kareena but the Bollywood star ignored her, leaving her upset. She had even worked in one of Kareena Kapoor’s well-known flicks, the actress did not care to turn around to look at her.”

Source: Filmmaker calls Kareena arrogant

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ya well. What’s surprising. K3 is horribly arrogant, we all know this. Plus she seems terribly moody too. Murthy would’ve ignored her lmao. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

So the character of Poo was actually based on herself. 

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

So the character of Poo was actually based on herself. 

Oh yaaa! 1000% KJo even said that she is totally like Poo irl. 😆😆 That when he saw her at the Times party he knew he had found his Poo. Although Poo isn’t arrogant per se, she’s totally vain & full of herself, albeit not arrogant. K3 is much worse. 😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Bebo to Filmmaker

Kareena Shahid GIF - Kareena Shahid Jab We Met GIFs

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ya well. What’s surprising. K3 is horribly arrogant, we all know this. Plus she seems terribly moody too. Murthy would’ve ignored her lmao. 

Bebo haters can say this, but not all. If few people have any opinion, that doesn't mean the whole world thinks like that.

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Bebo haters can say this, but not all. If few people have any opinion, that doesn't mean the whole world thinks like that.

I love Kareena. A fact is a fact. 😆 But ok. 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

who is he?  Probable Looking for attention 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I love Kareena. A fact is a fact. 😆 But ok. 

Kya?

Shocked Confused GIF - Shocked Confused Chewing GIFs

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

It took him 23 years to know that?

I am surprised Narayan Murthy said that out loud so openly though. His wife was smart enough to not name the actress (may be she was referring to Kareena herself or someone else)