Which category does 2015 film Tamasha fall in?

Poll

Which category does Tamasha fall under?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

C'mon, forumwasis!

Would love to know which category you would slot it in....

Also would love to hear your reasoning....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tamasha is a work of art..a masterpiece....both Ranbir and Deepu did an amazing job....sometimes good movies don't make it......maybe they didn't strike a chord with the masses...

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sure, the movie was a bit unconventional, but isn't that what makes it so special? It dared to be different, to challenge the norms of the industry, and to push the boundaries of what is possible.

And that's what creativity is all about, isn't it? It's about taking risks, trying new things, and exploring the uncharted territories of our imagination.

Imtiaz Ali, the director of Tamasha, is a master of this art. He knows how to craft a story that is both thought-provoking and entertaining, that resonates with the audience on a deep emotional level.

And the performances of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone were nothing short of mesmerizing. They brought a rawness and vulnerability to their characters that made them relatable, despite the surreal nature of the plot.

All in all, Tamasha was a triumph of creativity. It showed us that there is still room for innovation in the world of cinema, and that sometimes, taking the road less traveled can lead to some truly amazing destinations.

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice movie but bit.slow and too much.confusing.but.rk dp was good. I.guess a bit paced and less confusing would surely click more..and rk did too much self discovery roles i guess sometimes gets monotonous. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Paranormal, spiritual, metaphysical category. I learned about Latihan because of this film but I have yet to see this it. Lo karlo baat 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Acting was good but movie was hell boring.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sleepfest, isey lagado, bas banda 10 sec mein sota hua nazar aayega.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Boring category 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Sleepfest, isey lagado, bas banda 10 sec mein sota hua nazar aayega.

I remember the film didn’t turn a profit and they had a success party and ranbir was reportedly embarrassed lol

DushtKanya thumbnail

Masterpiece for sure and ahead of its time, even today.

It's not a movie that everyone will understand/connect with. So many people live a like Ved does, and they're so unaware of it that authenticity is a foreign concept. The whole living in a box that's been defined by everyone else but themselves. It's one movie that shows you the mirror in so many ways, and it has a lot of depth with beautifully weaved metaphors. 

It might objectively have some flaws but only technically speaking imo. I actually found the pace fully adequate to showcase Ved's journey towards awareness. 

Edited by DushtKanya - 11 months ago