Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

She went for the print on the coronation invite..but this is not her best look for sure. Her announcement/ hosting piece was ok..no gaffs etc..’just that the one of Hindi cinemas biggest stars Sonam’ got me like 😆

Edited by MaxMayfield - 11 months ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

She went for the print on the coronation invite..but this is not her best look for sure. Her announcement/ hosting piece was ok..no gaffs etc..’just that the one of Hindi cinemas biggest stars Sonam’ got me like 😆

As a presenter for a coronation in England-a country in which protocol is still strictly followed. How did you want her to dress ? She was chic and elegant imo

DushtKanya thumbnail

She actually looks really pretty ✨️

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

She actually looks really pretty ✨️

She looks fresh and luminous.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am 200% Sure this dress was either curtain or bedsheet in it's previous life. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Face wise- Super pretty. Her gown could’ve been far far better. I know she went for an Indian influenced one but it didn’t do her favours. Really dislike her gown. She couldve either gone Wickstead who does brilliant classic gowns or Khanna, combining both has made it a hodge-podge. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Hahahah ya me too. 🤣 I was like, but she isn’t 1 of Hindi cinemas biggest stars, what happens to SRK, B Sr, Salman, Ash, DP then?!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Borrrrrrrringgggg 👎🏼