Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Sai consoling Virat.. well she shows empathy to even her "enemy" Patralekha. Yeh aadmi toh phir be is the father of her kids. That is the problem with good people like Sai and Satya.. they forget where to draw the line and shows sympathy to even the worst POS. But trust DCP, he will make sure that everyone, including the kids will realize what a ghatiya insaan he is.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

DCP should be the last one to talk about character and loyalty. He is walking talking example of characterless. ðŸ¤ª

I actually don't mind when he says this shit, because it shows he didn't even self reflect, which means there is still time for redemption. What pains me is that Sai doesn't fight back. She is so tired that she just goes "imma nt prove anything to you" when she should, it's high time she shows him the truth

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I actually don't mind when he says this shit, because it shows he didn't even self reflect, which means there is still time for redemption. What pains me is that Sai doesn't fight back. She is so tired that she just goes "imma nt prove anything to you" when she should, it's high time she shows him the truth

What's the use.. even if she screams her lungs out, this man will not understand. How many times she fought back with him, told the truths to his face. All he could do was roll his eyes and make disgusted face. He will never understand, nor reflect on his mistakes, no matter how much Sai tries. It is better to just stay away. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Sai consoling Virat.. well she shows empathy to even her "enemy" Patralekha. Yeh aadmi toh phir be is the father of her kids. That is the problem with good people like Sai and Satya.. they forget where to draw the line and shows sympathy to even the worst POS. But trust DCP, he will make sure that everyone, including the kids will realize what a ghatiya insaan he is.

In War of Lanka, there is a line about Nobel people always expecting nobility from everyone, same with SaiYa, despite the worlds's ruthlessness, they think the world will have some kindness

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: looseseal

Lol makers are messing with us right?

Giving Pakhi and Virat the dialogue that Sai should get. Although I did like her answer to Virat too. 

Isn't that's what's happening since a very long time they're deliberately dumbing down Sai. She's not given dialogues to address all their kaands & the elephant in the room. 

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

I have no words for this guy he is beyond redemption. If makers really want to make him look better then let him be regretting and guilty of all the abuses he gave and the actions which made sai hurt and ask for her forgiveness till last episode. Sai on the other hand should see how he spits venom every side he opens his shit mouth in front of sai and she should not even think to console him in dream also bcz he doesn’t deserve it. I think even Sai gets reality check everytime she gets soft on him like today and then next scene bam he uses such words which will disgust her. Redemption is for such person who realises he did wrong not for someone who till now never thought he did wrong for any of his actions.

I stopped expecting anything when they brushed off his toxic behaviour towards Sai post Shruti track within one episode & he just said he should've said sorry too lmao. Everything Sai went through in that period was shown as humour eww!

Sai was called infertile infront of him, instead he went onto console his Kaku. He still date had no regret for snatching & giving Vinu to Pakhi from her hand. Let Sai get abused verbally physically for 13 days straight that caused her miscarriage but stood up for Pakhi against Sai during surrogacy. His biggest sin was calling Sai an orphan. 

Sai's only two mistakes in entire show was accusing him of her dad's death initially & then overreaction on anniversary for that he abused for a month & still bitter cries about it for sympathy... 

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I don't think it's redemption, it should actually be steps to break Sai's bubble.

Sai dreamt of him broken, but he isn't broken, he is selfish, doesn't even care for his son. And this is what Sai sees, for a change. They should continue with this, else they are shaming their own talent, because even if they do end up together, what's the point, Viru toh dhank se hug bhi nahi karega Sai ko

The last line oh the shade ðŸ¤£

Btw out of all the new entries in recent times Ghum has brought in the most established actor out of any Star show. Also, in other shows ML is shown in stronger light, gets more powerful dialogues. If Virat were an ML, he'd not get mocked so badly by Satya remember the phata poster nikal hero & all that! Hope they bring back the sass soon against DCP.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

The last line oh the shade ðŸ¤£

Btw out of all the new entries in recent times Ghum has brought in the most established actor out of any Star show. Also, in other shows ML is shown in stronger light, gets more powerful dialogues. If Virat were an ML, he'd not get mocked so badly by Satya remember the phata poster nikal hero & all that! Hope they bring back the sass soon against DCP.

I keep saying bruh, they are sailing both ships, jo naiyaa paar lagi, that's end game. That's why Viru is a jackass like many MLs (though without any swag and backbone) and Satya is the chocolate boy like the other leads. Jiske saath TRPs aaye, woh hi banega ML.

That being said, I do wish Satya would go back to "aayiye banate hai Virat Roast", cooking show, I miss it horribly😭😭😭😭

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

CVs r sailing for two boats still....they need to open their eyes n see n smell the coffee before .....

SaiYa chemistry is fire but along with the main thing Sai deserves happiness n remembers her self-respect not even in a dream think about her ex but I guess Sai needs counseling also.

due to immense mental torture n gaslighting from the tender age of 18, she forget n confuse about love, and care ...she thought whatever she got was love... 

but whatever I can't trust this CV n ph for anything logical....

they will make Sai's EX is victim n rest the criminal to hide his abusive behavior 

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The makers are sailing on two boats lol.Giving SaiRat ka emotional dream and tashan wala romance and on the other hand SaiYa domestic and husband -wife wala scenes.I didn't found Sai to be two timing or cheating becoz dono SaiYa are ghum in someone's memories and it is a deal marriage.Sai feels bad, guilty and sad that she broke Virat's heart she was waiting for Virat to say he loves her so when he told he loves her she felt emotional and helpless.Feelings doesn't change overnight she needs time to move on from Virat.Virat is her first love, first husband and children's father so she couldn't see him feeling heartbroken and helpless.She needs time to heal and move on from the good memories she had with him.She had good memories with him so she search for the first Virat she fell in love with.She hasn't realised Virat is wrong how much horrible he did with her.For her whatever Virat did it is becoz of his love and deewanapan for her.Hope she will realised one day that Virat did horrible things with her that he didn't deserve her love.Ashwini naa Sai ko itna manipulate kya hai that Sai doesn't realised Virat is wrong and has done bad.She didn't have anyone with her to guide her against Virat's love.Sometimes we fall for wrong people that doesn't mean our feelings for that person is wrong but with time we will realised that person didn't deserve us.

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago