Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dsha

Isse bhi zyada mile toh bhi chalega 

Vanku ne kaha hoga Harshu ko "jaa beta, shirtless ho jaa, aur saare kudiyon nu gira de" 🤣

Waise tho hum sab pehele hi gir gaye hai ye tho bonus hai hum sab keliye. Bus ab sattu ko clean shave ya phir thoda sa beard trim look miljaye tho 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I actually want a scene where Sai injures her hand and Satya cooks instead of her and Savi goes this is the best food and SaiYa mock fight for best cook title🥰

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hayee shirtless Satya.I hope we will get their shower scene too.I would have loved agar Satya ko chilai nahi aati tab humhe SaiYa ka shirt stitching wala romance milta.Domestic  SaiYa are the bestsmiley43

I think Sai will go to PTA meeting.Maybe Amba will say Satya to go with her so he will go to PTA meeting with SS.There Sai may meet Vinu and Virat.Or maybe Sai will say Vinu to attend PTA meeting with her and Savi.And all four will attend like a family where DCP will as usual get angry becoz nahi lagta Vinu DCP ka saath PTA meeting jayega.But drama toh hoga he PTA meeting becoz drama bina yeh show nahi chal sakta😊

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really don't wanna comment about V's dialogues today. but on the other hand, the Saiya conversation after Sai returns was very nice, it seems they are getting comfortable sharing their lives with each other.

AND I AM NOT FUNCTIONING WELL AFTER SEEING A SHIRTLESS SATTU☺️

finally someone good to look at 😳

Abhi mujhe bhi Sattu ki pehli(technically dusri) rasoyi chahiye😆

Also a highlight for me is Amba's tone with Sai, I have noticed even in the worst circumstances, the way Amba speaks is much much better than any of chavans who just always taunted a child Sai. Amba is much nicer till now, considering all the baggage that Sai brought with her.

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

usually in ITV the hero breaks his button and the heroine stitches it.

Since Satya already knows how to do that, can we have a reverse scene here where he stitches Sai's blouse's buttons☺️

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

Yaha to Sai khud ko awkward dikha rahi h

but andar hi andar...

this is all of us😆

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ghar mein char ladies hai fir bhi satya ko hospital se aake khana banana pade to it’s better for him to stay in hostel. Emergency ho to samajh ata hai

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

usually in ITV the hero breaks his button and the heroine stitches it.

Since Satya already knows how to do that, can we have a reverse scene here where he stitches Sai's blouse's buttons☺️

Ghane tezz hi rahe ho bete☺️🤣

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

😆 Nah she was calling for her baba in sleep.. something about him going away. Viru is giving nightmares to everyone and poor Sattu has to console. 

From Vaada boi to nightmare boi... Viihhraahht has come a long scary way. 

I am so glad ki Savi doesn't live with this one track minded selfish person. Khudgarz apne bacchon ki maa ko khudgarz bolta hai, he is having some inception level projection mechanism going on.