Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Today's episode showed a nice contrast between the two men (not that we didn't know it before, but still). Virat, the baap, the one with khoon ka rishta cannot think beyond his selfishness and anger. He don't care if his son is hurt, is in pain. All he cares about is me, me, me. On the other hand, Satya, with no khoon ka rishta, who just came into their life, made sure that the poor child won't get disturbed or scared in her sleep, made sure to take care of her while his wife fulfilled her responsibility towatds her son. Vinu is distributed, hurt by his so-called family, while Satya ensured Savi's comfort, giving her love, care and time. That's how a father should be.

Precap: Looks like Satya will go with Savi and Vinu will be taken by Sai. And all four will attend the PTM together as a family. And DCP will reach late as usual to create tamasha. May be Vinu will request to stay with SaiYa and Savi till Patralekha returns.

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dsha

Meri bhii  

Didn't expect Vanku to give it so soooon ☺️

Does it mean we can expect some hot romance too? ☺️

Lets manifest disha agli baar towel bhi na ho sirf pant main ho 😈

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Does anyone else feel that Sai is shown to be actually attracted, showing desire as a woman to Sattu? I don't remember her like this ever with V. Now she has sympathy, care for V since his P left him but nothing more than that.

They are showing a very different Sai with Satya. And her today's reaction when she saw Satya was very different 

Dsha thumbnail

Does anyone else feel that Sai is shown to be actually attracted, showing desire as a woman to Sattu? I don't remember her like this ever with V. Now she has sympathy, care for V since his P left him but nothing more than that.

Thought i was the only one who felt this! 😆 

The way she was coyly smiling 😳 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Today's episode showed a nice contrast between the two men (not that we didn't know it before, but still). Virat, the baap, the one with khoon ka rishta cannot think beyond his selfishness and anger. He don't care if his son is hurt, is in pain. All he cares about is me, me, me. On the other hand, Satya, with no khoon ka rishta, who just came into their life, made sure that the poor child won't get disturbed or scared in her sleep, made sure to take care of her while his wife fulfilled her responsibility towatds her son. Vinu is distributed, hurt by his so-called family, while Satya ensured Savi's comfort, giving her love, care and time. That's how a father should be.

Precap: Looks like Satya will go with Savi and Vinu will be taken by Sai. And all four will attend the PTM together as a family. And DCP will reach late as usual to create tamasha. May be Vinu will request to stay with SaiYa and Savi till Patralekha returns.

Very true Satya was so gentle with Savi took care of her so nicely also admitted that he never thought that he will like Sai's company.

@bold hope this happens 

Dsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Lets manifest disha agli baar towel bhi na ho sirf pant main ho 😈

Manifesting it ☺️

Twits par everyone is shocked that we got a shirtless scene in ghum 🤪

Naya_31 thumbnail

I don’t think so yet. 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsha

Manifesting it ☺️

Twits par everyone is shocked that we got a shirtless scene in ghum 🤪

Even I was shocked aise shock milthe rahe hume 

Dsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Satya is really showing us how it's done! 

Setting examples that others should follow. 

Dsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Even I was shocked aise shock milthe rahe hume 

Isse bhi zyada mile toh bhi chalega 

Vanku ne kaha hoga Harshu ko "jaa beta, shirtless ho jaa, aur saare kudiyon nu gira de" 🤣