Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know what is worse.......Devi ji blushing creepily or Devi dancing with 2 left feet??😳

The way you talk, watching this show itself should be worse for you 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

The way you talk, watching this show itself should be worse for you 

Yes it is.....but the problem with me is that once I start watching a show...I can't stop in between....I wish I could do that......that is why I don't watch any Indian shows.....because I know they all will disappoint ....😳

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes it is.....but the problem with me is that once I start watching a show...I can't stop in between....I wish I could do that......that is why I don't watch any Indian shows.....because I know they all will disappoint ....😳

This show ain’t ending for another 5 yrs at least.. how long will you keep watching? Lol 😆

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kaju katlii.for anupama  moving out of Ahmedabad  and going to become  international  dancer 

images (22).jpeg

Fighter03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a rubbish storyline.

I would have rather watched an Aitraaz style drama. Or a high voltage abduction where Maya tries to abduct and poison/harm Anuj and CA and Devi ji tries to rescue them. 

Coz why not, makers have already established that she is no less than Batman 😂😂

But why leap. Why more misunderstandings. That is just frustrating to watch. Giving it a miss.

Potato_couch thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ab toh mujhe Anupama ko hip hop/contemp/Latin ballroom karthe hue dekhna padega? Kya indian classical dance ko barbad karna kaafi nahi tha? 

I really don't want to be mean, but Rupali cannot dance. She is not an average dancer. She is a bad dancer. Why would you use her for this story line?

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Kaju katlii.for anupama  moving out of Ahmedabad  and going to become  international  dancer 

images (22).jpeg

Anupama bahar ki mithai nahi khaati.. Woh boondi se lekar cake sab kuch ghar mei banati hai. 😌

Shah house se bahar nikali nahi hai.. Pehle national dancer toh ban jaa. 

International dancer ka certificate toh iska dholida dekhne ke baad hi mil gaya tha 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

that's what this show is far away from the reality no head or tail . 

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Either this new guy will be Surajji MAA’s true lobe and she will live happily ever after with him 

Or those new characters will be Dukhmukh’s son and Leela’s Sautan and it will be revealed that Dukhmukh had EMA years back 😆

Suraj + Anupamaa = SurMa ☺️

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hetvi_12

Suraj + Anupamaa = SurMa ☺️

Suraj + Anupamaa = RajMa