Anupama leaves Ahemdabad & learns new dance forms, leap

Posted: 10 months ago

1. Anuj doesn’t make it back. M abducts him, kills him, keeps him hostage, tortures him or assaults him who knows.. they won’t reveal. 

2. Anupama gets a message probably that Anuj isn’t gonna come back ever (via BB or something) etc. 

3. Anupama will loose hope of his return. 

4. Show will take few months leap (3-6 mon max). Anupama & Bhairavi will most likely leave Ahemdabad & settle elsewhere. 

5. Apara Mehta & a new male chr has already entered the show post leap 

6. According to news, Anupama will be learning international dance forms or maybe a new dance form to train to perform at some events or competitions from new chrs. 

7. The show might show an abroad track where Anupama will go abroad for some cultural competition & might perform w Bhairavi (speculation cuz they are saying international dance) 

8. Post leap, they’ll probably reveal what happened w Anuj 

9. MaAn reunion will be in a grand way after Anu finds out what happened w Anuj, what M did

10. This whole separation track will probably end with Maya going to jail for sexual harassment, abduction etc 

11. MaAn will easily get CA’s custody and will legally adopt her when this track commences.. Maya will take an exit (most likely in jail so they can keep her chr open ended and might bring her back later to kidnap CA if they need drama) 

As per Shahs, Dimpy and Samar will already be married post leap. Because of Dimpy, there will be everyday tamasha and kalesh in SH and there will be constant semi circle drama and everyone will get screenspace.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr6Flo3IpCg/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://twitter.com/31_ca_dr_maan/status/1654850580668612608?s=46

Edited by YoungHeart - 10 months ago

Either this new guy will be Surajji MAA’s true lobe and she will live happily ever after with him 

Or those new characters will be Dukhmukh’s son and Leela’s Sautan and it will be revealed that Dukhmukh had EMA years back 😆

The entire family heard Anuj and Vanraj phone conversation where Anuj revealed his intention to come back, Anuj texted Anu that he would come back, and he told KMaa over the phone that he would return. So, if he does not come back, should Anupamaa not understand that Anuj is in some major trouble? A man who texted he would return can not change his mind within a few hours unless some big mishap happened. Should not Anu go to Mumbai to find out what actually is the real reason for Anuj not coming back? Anupamaa leaving Ahemdavad does not make any sense when she has just established a DA and her son's marriage is around the corner. 

Anupamaa fighting to save Anuj from Maaya's clutches instead of learning a new dance form would have been more appealing and dramatic. 

Anyways, the show stopped making sense long ago, so who cares what happens?

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

The entire family heard Anuj and Vanraj phone conversation where Anuj revealed his intention to come back, Anuj texted Anu that he would come back, and he told KMaa over the phone that he would return. So, if he does not come back, should Anupamaa not understand that Anuj is in some major trouble? A man who texted he would return can not change his mind within a few hours unless some big mishap happened. Should not Anu go to Mumbai to find out what actually is the real reason for Anuj not coming back? Anupamaa leaving Ahemdavad does not make any sense when she has just established a DA and her son's marriage is around the corner. 

Anupamaa fighting to save Anuj from Maaya's clutches instead of learning a new dance form would have been more appealing and dramatic. 

Anyways, the show stopped making sense long ago, so who cares what happens?

I think Maya will blackmail Anuj and make him send voice note or calling saying he is not gonna come back and not to come look for him.. he’s happy w Maya and CA. Something along the line… Anupama will only trust when she hears from Anuj so maybe that’s what they’ll show.. 

Anupama has to leave Ahemdabad to get screenspace with the new characters - Apara Mehta and another guy. I mean AM is pretty popular in tv, so they’ll have to give her ample scenes and enough SS even as a cameo.. so Anupama will mostly be shooting with her. Plus they are already shooting in a new haveli. So maybe Anu is staying with these new people.. I honestly don’t think they’ll show Anu with shahs when she’s not w Anuj. 

Right now they’ll focus on Anupama learning new dance forms professionally 

DKP ain’t gonna spend money on some side chrs wedding lol.. DKP ain’t gonna show any functions.. they’ll just show them married post leap 

Originally posted by YoungHeart

I think Maya will blackmail Anuj and make him send voice note or calling saying he is not gonna come back and not to come look for him.. he’s happy w Maya and CA. Something along the line… Anupama will only trust when she hears from Anuj so maybe that’s what they’ll show.. 

Anupama has to leave Ahemdabad to get screenspace with the new characters - Apara Mehta and another guy. I mean AM is pretty popular in tv, so they’ll have to give her ample scenes and enough SS even as a cameo.. so Anupama will mostly be shooting with her. Plus they are already shooting in a new haveli. So maybe Anu is staying with these new people.. I honestly don’t think they’ll show Anu with shahs when she’s not w Anuj. 

Right now they’ll focus on Anupama learning new dance forms professionally 

DKP ain’t gonna spend money on some side chrs wedding lol.. DKP ain’t gonna show any functions.. they’ll just show them married post leap 

Even if Anuj tells her looking straight into her eyes that he is happy with MAAya, she of all people should understand that he is lying. He just texted her in the morning that he would take her back to her Sasural, so even if he sends her a voice note in the evening conveying he won't return, the AnupaMaa I know would obviously sense her Anuj is in danger. Anuj publicly humiliated her, left her, cut all forms of communication, and sent a message through Kanta to not wait for him, but Anu still had hopes of his return. But, now when the man himself declared his restlessness to meet her, why will she not try to find out what suddenly changed Anuj's mind? She is still wearing Sindoor and Mangalsutra post-leap, which means she still considers Anuj her husband and has hopes of them reuniting someday.

The leap was totally unnecessary. There are already too many characters. Why introduce three new characters? The show is becoming unbearable with each passing day.

I think new character  may  be anuj aunt 

Originally posted by surabhi01

I think new character  may  be anuj aunt 

Really 😲 Shukar hai finally she will enter, I was waiting for her all this while. 

Apara ji is the perfect actress to play her, only she can keep Kapadia house and Shahs in control.

I am looking forward for this

I need the following:

A Plank

Blindfold

Writers of the show 

I don't know what is worse.......Devi ji blushing creepily or Devi dancing with 2 left feet??😳