Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I still have to catch up with 🧨 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Yes, Virat pursuing Sai before divorcing Pakhi was yuck. But story had become irritating even before that...when Virat hid Vinu's truth from Sai. I thought TRP will drop for that track - but it didn't. ðŸ˜”

Pakhi is a mystery as far as TRP audience is concerned. Did the makers manage to divert the attention of audience from Pakhi's crimes by triangle drama...or were audience waiting patiently for Pakhi to face the music in the end. Because Pakhi has been doing kaands since a long time post-leap.. without being called out...and yet TRP didn't drop. I'm seriously confused. 

I think after a point, audience understood pakhi gets nothing. That she will eventually lose virat and vinu both. Her womb getting removed is her divine punishment. And after the court case, virat saying it is done closed shutters on their marriage. with kid, it is only matter of time. Pakhi got divine punishment. She ended where she started. Nothing in her hands. 

Sai according to them got everything back, her husband who is not hers anymore, giving a damn about the society and confessing his love! ðŸ˜†. Like in Sai's own words, this is everything she wanted to see but it came at the wrong time, wrong place from the wrong man to the wrong woman. However, I think emotions mattered here. Audience has seen the Pakhi who had seen the public confession of Virat. That is the divine justice. 

However, Sai marrying Satya in haste would have thrown them, especially when they were celebrating Pakhi's downfall. But seeing the last few episodes after the marriage, there is no significant change in SaiRat dynamics. People still see it as Sai's haste decision and they kind of know she will come around and virat will accept her. Atleast till now!! However, I am not sure how that will happen knowing the nature of Sai. She will not dump Sathya just like that. Not now when he was in emotional turmoil. Thats where the story will become interesting. And this "anticipation" might keep the audience hooked. 

Long story short, pakhi is being forgotten gradually from the time of womb removal. That was her biggest pushishment and after that whatever pakhi lost is nothing. TRP audience must have been satisfied there itself. 

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t know what exactly transpired in our lovely thread today but if you go by Vanku and producers ke interviews. There is no villain in the show. Everyone is victim of fate and circumstances. 

Even Patralekha was not a vamp in that sense. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Assuming Patralekha is not coming back, we are to believe that she faced the music and her karma by not getting Virat despite him being married to her. She could never enjoy her marital life despite being what she wanted to be - Mrs Virat Chavan. 

That’s it.  That’s her punishment 

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I think after a point, audience understood pakhi gets nothing. That she will eventually lose virat and vinu both. Her womb getting removed is her divine punishment. And after the court case, virat saying it is done closed shutters on their marriage. with kid, it is only matter of time. Pakhi got divine punishment. She ended where she started. Nothing in her hands. 

Sai according to them got everything back, her husband who is not hers anymore, giving a damn about the society and confessing his love! ðŸ˜†. Like in Sai's own words, this is everything she wanted to see but it came at the wrong time, wrong place from the wrong man to the wrong woman. However, I think emotions mattered here. Audience has seen the Pakhi who had seen the public confession of Virat. That is the divine justice. 

However, Sai marrying Satya in haste would have thrown them, especially when they were celebrating Pakhi's downfall. But seeing the last few episodes after the marriage, there is no significant change in SaiRat dynamics. People still see it as Sai's haste decision and they kind of know she will come around and virat will accept her. Atleast till now!! However, I am not sure how that will happen knowing the nature of Sai. She will not dump Sathya just like that. Not now when he was in emotional turmoil. Thats where the story will become interesting. And this "anticipation" might keep the audience hooked. 

Long story short, pakhi is being forgotten gradually from the time of womb removal. That was her biggest pushishment and after that whatever pakhi lost is nothing. TRP audience must have been satisfied there itself. 

i wrote something similar. 

She lost her womb that she traded illegally and lost the man who was never hers and left the boy she claimed as her son ungraciously because she knows she has no right on that boy. He was stolen, found and taken.

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t know what exactly transpired in our lovely thread today but if you go by Vanku and producers ke interviews. There is no villain in the show. Everyone is victim of fate and circumstances. 

Even Patralekha was not a vamp in that sense. 

Well the thread is active isnt it... so nothing happened. ðŸ¤ª

Jokes apart... I saw Aish ka IV today out of immense curiosity.... even after exiting the show she claims she was told P is positive... and that it was she who was getting worried that P is turning grey.... 

Also that she was confused how to play it as it goes in different direction from original.

I dont know how much to believe it... but in that sense... whatever she got and she didnt was her punishment.

I am really excited to see what happens next week in TRP... will it see a spike post the announcement? I wish we can get daily TRP next week. 

Because if there was one thing that united the FD ... it was P's character. ðŸ¤ª

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don’t think anyone of us can truly know what didn’t click with TRP audiences . Everyone is guessing at this stage . 

After seeing so many ITV shows one thing I have understood is after a point ppl get bored and need some spice in the story hence separation are brought in time and again by makers . Similarly too much separation causes disinterest too . People were looking forward to union of a family  and bam we have another long separation. There is a reason other PH plan reunion and some light moments before next dramatic separation .

Top of it recreating Sairat moments with a new guy when Sai is no longer an 18 yr old is not gonna click immediately with TRP audiences . Ghum target audiences are different from Star one shows like DMG . 

I won’t lie that if they had given better reason I would have accepted SS marriage . For me any reason at this stage doesn’t justify another separation worse a permanent separation of the couple . 

As per me killing Virat off after small reunion of Sairat is the best way to make new Jodi sail . 

What baffles is they are hell bent on building a new pair from scratch even after low TrP . Are we missing something here . 

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Jokes apart... I saw Aish ka IV today out of immense curiosity.... even after exiting the show she claims she was told P is positive... and that it was she who was getting worried that P is turning grey.... 

Also that she was confused how to play it as it goes in different direction from original.

I dont know how much to believe it... but in that sense... whatever she got and she didnt was her punishment.

I am really excited to see what happens next week in TRP... will it see a spike post the announcement? I wish we can get daily TRP next week. 

Because if there was one thing that united the FD ... it was P's character. ðŸ¤ª

I am for once super convinced Pakhi got all her punishments. I was little disappointed that she didnt realize her mistakes. But if she had realized, wouldnt she live in peace? So finally she left with lot of grudge in her heart still. not sure how she will live. She will remain negative and spiteful throughout life. The best phase she had probably was those 6-7 year gap where she atleast raised vinu. she lived a pathetic life otherwise.

sadiltl thumbnail

I didnt see they are building anything yaar. 3 episodes after marriage, it was going as expected. :) 

Sai is cold because she is acting. Let us wait till she gets to know pakhi left forever. what will she do? she will become jal bin machli. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Moor278

I am not surprised if she was given that brief . Keeping the dislike aside for the actress if we look at the BARC response , treatment given to P character in the show , Vankar’s interview it’s evident they never considered P as negative but as grey and her understanding of the character is not wrong . 

If I have to summarize makers wanted to show P genuinely regretted her actions post surrogacy kand and her breakdown in jail was her realization of her mistakes . Post Sai’s death she tried redeeming herself by being there for the family and marrying V without expecting anything in return . That was her redemption. Virat and Sai forgave her for her mistakes but universe didn’t forget it . Her biggest punishment was her womb removal and  it getting any martial happiness despite being married to the man she desired .

Do I accept their version maybe not complete but if we watch with above understanding then post leap makes sense . 

I feel TRP will increase next week for sure . One thing I observed last scene of VP is posted by channel on their YT has 800K views as compared to other ones in that week has around 150K .