Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: msin

Watch monphagun in starplus .. called do dil mil rahe hai .. at 2 pm ..it’s a nice series was very popular .. thankfully they are saving money and just dubbing the show rather than giving it to murga ph to massacre .. star plus ko der saver akal aa gayi .. kash kusum dola ko bhi yeh naseeb hota

This one right....i will watch this show on hostar 😆bacchan ka pyaar Mera bhool nahin jaana re🤣☺️

https://youtu.be/CEUMUSy1nZg

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

P gross acts and crime compare to some of these, characters is cake walk. Antagonist need 

in shows for the drama. 

Kasem Se - Bani, Pia & Mr. Walia - Pia even after seducing her sister husband both him, both 

ML & FL forgive her. Also I think she even plotted her own sister death. 

Udaairyan - Jasmine, Tejo & Fateh. Jasmine committed acts you and crime

still Fateh & Tejo forgive Jasmine. 

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi - Too many to count 

Even Sai, forgive P, cause to leave Vinu and put his hand to woman to raise him. UGH 

So there's no perfect character Virat did many things that ruin his character for me before bailing 

P out after a few hours in jail cause of family. 

No one goes to jail or punish on these shows unless they're leaving the show or killing the character😆

BK, Ninad, Omi also committed crimes and where are they still home no punishment or apology

Jagtap is the only character that when to jail in this show 

None of where you mentioned the ML sided with someone who sent goons behind their so-called love & their crime was exposed instead the ML went onto side with the person instead of their own wife/love/FL

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Always and Forever! 

Only team FATE 🤩🤩🤩