Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

I have ..He can play postive and negative role brilliantly..Natural actor 

Oh ok... The actor looks quite young. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Haan yaar true. How do I delete posts? I don’t want anyone to see this now you pointed- lol 

After hearing the name of kunal kapoor i thought they both might be the end game. But after seeing a new guy bagging the role i guess he might either be negative or the love maybe one sided..  Vasundhara kuch na kuch khaand karegi..

123444 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

this is the 1st time I’m hearing about this actor. He his better not be a filler character planted by Nandu or her mom because I will be upset 😠 

if the new character is going to be planted by Nandu and her mom, it is also possible that he plays a negative role initially but then he may fall in love with Maitree later and turns into a positive character..

Karl124 thumbnail

One recent piece of good news is that the global vaccination efforts against COVID-19 are making progress, with millions of people around the world receiving vaccines each day. 

As a result, some countries are beginning to ease their pandemic restrictions and reopen their economies, allowing people to resume some sense of normalcy in their daily lives.

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Which shows has he done except Udaariyaan?