Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Nepotism ho raha hai, Laanat hsi πŸ˜†

Oye hoye.......2nd Aryan thread that will go over 50 pages......doosra wala 40 cross kar gaya....πŸ₯³

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Chalo nepotism pe Anupama ki tarah dus panno ka bhashan do saare.....ye thread blockbuster hona chahiye Pathan ki tarah..😎

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Oye hoye.......2nd Aryan thread that will go over 50 pages......doosra wala 40 cross kar gaya....πŸ₯³

Uske liye mujh jaise Salman fan ki hi zaroorat padegi, Srk fans se kuch nahi hona πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Uske liye mujh jaise Salman fan ki hi zaroorat padegi, Srk fans se kuch nahi hona πŸ˜†

Doosra thread SRKians ne pahunchaya hai 40 pages tak...aap toh cut liye the after 20 pages...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

pages cross karna say kya hota hai saheli...

asal baat toh yeh hai keh in pages may post kya kya Kiya gaya hai, likha kya gaya hai... πŸ˜…

atominis thumbnail

Nepotism zindabad. Baap banayega ads or web series.

Anyway I think Aamir's son should also go behind camera. IDK how talented he is or not but he has none of looks or charisma or charm of a hero nor cuteness of his dad from his younger days. Comparisons with superstar dads kills careers of sons. Abhishek is prime example of it and still gets trashed and people think at old age also Amitabh has better screen presence than Abhishek.

Hema's daughters also never matched to her and got buried under her shadow.

Aryan looks better than dad though but comparisons to his dad will make it very hard for him. Same goes for Junaid Khan. 

I think Aryan is more suited for acting and Junaid seems more suited for behind the scenes work.

I agree with others here. Suhana will have it way tougher given her excessive resemblance to SRK. She may have talent but her total carbon copy resemblance to dad will always be hard to overcome.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

One second I'm the outsider, and suddenly the Nepo is me

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hyancchoatishoo

Ghost directed by Amritpal Singh Bindra. 

cunning. Anyone can ghost direct and nobody will know if it’s his talent and still get credit. Acting karni padti to kisko bulata ghost acting ke liye. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hyancchoatishoo

Ghost directed by Amritpal Singh Bindra. 

Ab ye kaun hai?

Edit: Ah! The director of Bandish Bandits. I haven't watched the show, judging by your comment it was probably good?

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: atominis

I think Aryan is more suited for acting and Junaid seems more suited for behind the scenes work.

Arey! But acting bhi to ani chahiye. If him and his dad both think its better he be behind the camera, then why should he act? Red Chillies sambhalne wala bhi koi chahiye na.

Khamaka why join the likes of Ananya, Sara, Jhanvi, jabki he says he is not even interested in acting. 

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago