Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Curtains down on Patralekha who destroyed his life for her delusional two days yoga love. 

Neil,his expressions,his voice his demeneur just made me feel Virat’s pain yet again.

https://twitter.com/SPNFreak_Saumya/status/1653262186717024256?s=20

Neil has a very clear dialogue delivery. I like it. 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haalim

Neil has a very clear dialogue delivery. I like it. 

Yes. He is perfect in pronouncing words which is rarely found ,these days.

Haalim thumbnail

Yes. He is perfect in pronouncing words which is rarely found ,these days.

Yes and he changes his voice according to the dialogues only, such beautiful voice modulation! 

Btw did you read his tellychakkar interview? I liked what he said. He said that he doesn't worry about the character being right or wrong, he just performs. I loved it. 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes and he changes his voice according to the dialogues only, such beautiful voice modulation! 

Btw did you read his tellychakkar interview? I liked what he said. He said that he doesn't worry about the character being right or wrong, he just performs. I loved it. 

That is the identification of a true artist who wants to touch unexplored territories in acting but not play only feel good type chs . I personally never feel interested to watch run of the mill kind heroes.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I second that about his voice modulation . His diction is good too . IMO he is best performer in the show and only Sid bodke can give him tough competition. 

Haalim thumbnail

That is the identification of a true artist who wants to touch unexplored territories in acting but not play only feel good type chs . I personally never feel interested to watch run of the mill kind heroes.

I'm always into complex characters. I don't care whether they are right or wrong, I just enjoy their journey. Humans are anyway complex, onscreen complexities seem more entertaining. 

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I second that about his voice modulation . His diction is good too . IMO he is best performer in the show and only Sid bodke can give him tough competition. 

I share the same thoughts. He's the best performer, no doubt about that. And I agree about Sid Bodke as well. 

I'm currently watching Neil's clips only on Twitter or insta, his performance is so honest and after reading his thoughts about the character, I get it how his performance is so brilliant. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

I'm always into complex characters. I don't care whether they are right or wrong, I just enjoy their journey. Humans are anyway complex, onscreen complexities seem more entertaining. 

Potraying Virat isn’t easy. Virat is a complex character and is not always sparkling white  . Most of the times he wasn’t given dialogues but Neil conveyed through his expressions. It’s the sign of a good actor . I

404_NotFound thumbnail

I share the same thoughts. He's the best performer, no doubt about that. And I agree about Sid Bodke as well. 

I'm currently watching Neil's clips only on Twitter or insta, his performance is so honest and after reading his thoughts about the character, I get it how his performance is so brilliant. 

agree . I would say it’s a loss to ghum team if they let go off him for any reason . No one can portray Virat like him. 

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Potraying Virat isn’t easy. Virat is a complex character and is not always sparkling white  . Most of the times he wasn’t given dialogues but Neil conveyed through his expressions. It’s the sign of a good actor . I

I agree. And I know now where the difference of opinion comes from, some people do relate to good dialogues more than  good acting. For them, a well written character is equivalent to great acting. That's not always true. Virat's character has been brutally butchered lately but he's acting brilliantly.