Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

He already played Virat differently in his different stages of life wearing the same uniform, what more proof for versatility? ðŸ˜†

Some people want him to prove his versatility over and over again ðŸ˜†

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Yaar aap sab to senti ho gaye, chill Virat is an immortal being no one can kill him ,because it's possible that his body dies but his principles- the human inside him will always be alive.....🥲

Yes,of course his principles and his achievements will live on and this will be done by his princess Savi Virat Chavan.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyrubina

Shakti was reject ghum to play V character, Virat character is very complicated and neil agree for V character and give life to V character and give contribution to make no. 2 position in TRP  and now when ghum is hit show he is agree to play, a good actor give his 100% in any role positive, negative, grey which neil did he told in his IV , V is not hero he is normal man because of his character we feel connection soo much  and I really appreciate neil  who give life to V character even after so much trolling

Nobody comes close to Neil, I agree. When I said a good actor for Shakti, I only meant acting skills, and didn't include other aspects that make an actor an incredible actor such as professionalism, taking risks, loving his craft more than popularity and public image, sticking to the craft far and above other things which I highly respect Neil for. So, make no mistake. I only talked about his acting skills and he is a good actor.

Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 10 months ago