Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I thought the same. What's cooking? 🤔

Isn’t it a protocol to have medical team check  on the passengers when they are released . 10 passengers are gonna be released hence medical team might be present to assist them .

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Isn’t it a protocol to have medical team check  on the passengers when they are released . 10 passengers are gonna be released hence medical team might be present to assist them .

Yes I know. 

See what the tweet says. Rescue is already done. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Yes I know. 

See what the tweet says. Rescue is already done. 

I think it’s a prediction from a fan ..rest of the folks are missing and only Virat is present so I doubt it 

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought the same. What's cooking? 🤔

If rescue is done.....so does it mean that we will be getting the moments of Sairat with their family, atleast for few ep only.....and if not that atleast a great confession scene from Sai......I want Neil to get involved here as he lifts these scenes very easily Ayesha is also good but one sided will not be that impactful

🤔

Haalim thumbnail

I think it’s a prediction from a fan ..rest of the folks are missing and only Virat is present so I doubt it 

Yeah it might be. 

I thought it was a spoiler ðŸ˜†

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it's prediction I think mess will be organised there....it is highly possible that mission is successful but not fully or some other issues.... where Sai or Virat.....

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

If rescue is done.....so does it mean that we will be getting the moments of Sairat with their family, atleast for few ep only.....and if not that atleast a great confession scene from Sai......I want Neil to get involved here as he lifts these scenes very easily Ayesha is also good but one sided will not be that impactful

🤔

Sai's confession should be there. Virat has already done his part. 

You are right about Neil. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

🤔

I wish it happens but my mind says this is a perfect opportunity to get rid of everyone who are not part of leap and start the leap on a high note . Will they spend so much on VFX to just show Sairat union ? 

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wish it happens but my mind says this is a perfect opportunity to get rid of everyone who are not part of leap and start the leap on a high note . Will they spend so much on VFX to just show Sairat union ? 

No. I don't think so. They won't spend so much time and VFX for Sairat reunion. Perhaps, when they are about to think all is well, somebody from the terrorists (most probably Ramakant) will kill them both as well. I think it's going to be a high voltage drama with all the blood and gore.

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

If Shakti is entering the show, I think I'll try to give this show a chance. He's also a very good actor. 

Shakti was reject ghum to play V character, Virat character is very complicated and neil agree for V character and give life to V character and give contribution to make no. 2 position in TRP  and now when ghum is hit show he is agree to play, a good actor give his 100% in any role positive, negative, grey which neil did he told in his IV , V is not hero he is normal man because of his character we feel connection soo much  and I really appreciate neil  who give life to V character even after so much trolling