IBD3 Grand Premier Promos & Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

96

Views

9884

Users

8

Likes

156

Frequent Posters

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Anjali-Aryan 🥰

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1651972036053573632?s=20

Edited by robedward - 1 years ago
reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#6

 


I was just going to post this you are being ahead of me and most of the promos dekh ke lag raha ki best ka biggest celebration hi hai. 

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: reborn-re

 


I was just going to post this you are being ahead of me and most of the promos dekh ke lag raha ki best ka biggest celebration hi hai. 

Should tell u that i have nothing to do for a while 🤣 still on vacation mode 🤣

But yup, promos looking GRAND, what comes after Premier is another matter altogether. If they could do a tributeless season, that would be a blessing 🤪 ek Govinda kitna tribute lega 🤪

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: robedward

Should tell u that i have nothing to do for a while 🤣 still on vacation mode 🤣

But yup, promos looking GRAND, what comes after Premier is another matter altogether. If they could do a tributeless season, that would be a blessing 🤪 ek Govinda kitna tribute lega 🤪

 

That’s not gonna happen they will call those people again and firse tota maina songs. 

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#9

So freaking excited for the weekend. Every performance looks so good and different. Uff Anuradha Hansvi jodi looks fab and hopefully no AcroKathak this time 🤣 The sets and props look so grand. Looks like they got a lot of sponsors this time look at the title card, so many sponsors.

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

So freaking excited for the weekend. Every performance looks so good and different. Uff Anuradha Hansvi jodi looks fab and hopefully no AcroKathak this time 🤣 The sets and props look so grand. Looks like they got a lot of sponsors this time look at the title card, so many sponsors.

I'm the most excited bout Shivanshu Swetha because their act looks  next Boogie and Saumya 🤣 that one took me by surprise 🤣 and next Samarpan Param & Anjali Aryan 😆


Someone in tweety wrote he/she very excited for Pawandeep's performance in IBD3 and me scratching my head 🤔 who Pawandeep 🤔 wasn't he in Indian Idol? Is he coming to perform 🤔 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Also after clicking #TusharShetty i found "Kala Bhayanak Atit" of Shetty Bro which he might also wanna remove from life and SM like Sonal 🤣

https://twitter.com/Akshi45286081/status/1582790801356390402?s=20