New Promo-Rajeev & Bajwas Against Pari

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 months ago

https://youtu.be/SeH8q6i7s18

Update

The whole drama is abt abortion and the zoo shouting at Pari & she has no clue abt her abortion defending herself

Seriously i want Pari mother to take the matter in her hands and send the Bajwas to jail & file a strong case on Rajeev & his mom for bigamy & send the duo to jail. They are pathetic

Pari the 9 months over just handover the baby & leave let them rot in hell

Edited by Mages - 12 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Docile pari should wake up and decide what she wants to do. Whatever her mom said was right, everyone stopped supporting her once they came to know Pari supposedly aborted the child.

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: focus7

Docile pari should wake up and decide what she wants to do. Whatever her mom said was right, everyone stopped supporting her once they came to know Pari supposedly aborted the child.

She neeeds to stand up for herself and fight. Sacrifice for those who deserve it not those who do not deserve it. Its better she leave the house and start life afresh. Bajwas Rajeev are pathetic loosers & Neeti better mend her ways

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

https://youtu.be/SeH8q6i7s18

Update

The whole drama is abt abortion and the zoo shouting at Pari & she has no clue abt her abortion defending herself

Seriously i want Pari mother to take the matter in her hands and send the Bajwas to jail & file a strong case on Rajeev & his mom for bigamy & send the duo to jail. They are pathetic

Pari the 9 months over just handover the baby & leave let them rot in hell

every1 is saying, pari bholi shakal ke sath jhut bolti hai n pari is making faces like 'mai jhut? Nai nai' but this is truth she has told too many lies to neeti alongwith whole family

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

every1 is saying, pari bholi shakal ke sath jhut bolti hai n pari is making faces like 'mai jhut? Nai nai' but this is truth she has told too many lies to neeti alongwith whole family

'woh kehtein hain naa agar ek jhoot se kisi ke bhala ho woh jhoot nahin hota' thats what Pari is doing she don't want to loose Neeti's friendship and she fears of Neeti's reaction

Honestly the highlight of this show is PariNeetii friendship its too pure damn this Rajeev ruin it all. Even if its Neeti in the place of Pari she would have done the same

For a first time a show i am rooting for the friendship than the shipping couples. Such a beautiful friendship Pari & Neeti shared indeed 'do jism ek jaan'

I want them to join hands & teach Rajeev a lesson. He needs to serve his punishment

As for Pari's lie its more fear of loosing her friendship & Neeti. She lied but for her friendship even Neeti is hiding and lieing to her now plotting & planning. Both friends are equal now only difference is one lying to save her friendship another to save her marriage

Jazzkapur thumbnail

'woh kehtein hain naa agar ek jhoot se kisi ke bhala ho woh jhoot nahin hota' thats what Pari is doing she don't want to loose Neeti's friendship and she fears of Neeti's reaction

Honestly the highlight of this show is PariNeetii friendship its too pure damn this Rajeev ruin it all. Even if its Neeti in the place of Pari she would have done the same

For a first time a show i am rooting for the friendship than the shipping couples. Such a beautiful friendship Pari & Neeti shared indeed 'do jism ek jaan'

I want them to join hands & teach Rajeev a lesson. He needs to serve his punishment

As for Pari's lie its more fear of loosing her friendship & Neeti. She lied but for her friendship even Neeti is hiding and lieing to her now plotting & planning. Both friends are equal now only difference is one lying to save her friendship another to save her marriage

nonsense. By this logic, rajiv also lied to both pari n neeti for their n his mother's bhalai. He also didn't want to break pari n neeti's hearts that's why he played both of them. This is stupid logic. True friend is that who breaks the delusion of her friend n not let anyone cheat her. N what bhala? Kya bhala hua neeti ka pari ke jhut bolne se? 

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

nonsense. By this logic, rajiv also lied to both pari n neeti for their n his mother's bhalai. He also didn't want to break pari n neeti's hearts that's why he played both of them. This is stupid logic. True friend is that who breaks the delusion of her friend n not let anyone cheat her. N what bhala? Kya bhala hua neeti ka pari ke jhut bolne se? 

Well thats what the show trying to say not me🤣 The pattern friend's health,keep silent otherwise she will kill herself and all those nonsense coming in. I want her to tell the truth and leave the place start life afresh, no matter how much we justify a show on bigamist & EMA everyone will say dump the guy and move on. I don't know the obsession of Rangu channel on cheaters & bigamist all their MLs are creeps AF🤮😡. I guess the channel handlers are married twice or has EMA thus most of their shows with same concept🤮🤮and SP fill with abusers😡

We cannot justify a show on cheaters & bigamist. Its tough to root for any couples there. Ultimately most of us wants the same

Honestly i want Vikram to pair with Neeti i am sure even with such condition he will accept her and she back to her air hostess job. He loves her genuinely while Pari start a life & career more than having new ML for her i want her to build a career she is so talented she is just wasting her life & time with those pathetic loosers zoo

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Well thats what the show trying to say not me🤣 The pattern friend's health,keep silent otherwise she will kill herself and all those nonsense coming in. I want her to tell the truth and leave the place start life afresh, no matter how much we justify a show on bigamist & EMA everyone will say dump the guy and move on. I don't know the obsession of Rangu channel on cheaters & bigamist all their MLs are creeps AF🤮😡. I guess the channel handlers are married twice or has EMA thus most of their shows with same concept🤮🤮and SP fill with abusers😡

We cannot justify a show on cheaters & bigamist. Its tough to root for any couples there. Ultimately most of us wants the same

Honestly i want Vikram to pair with Neeti i am sure even with such condition he will accept her and she back to her air hostess job. He loves her genuinely while Pari start a life & career more than having new ML for her i want her to build a career she is so talented she is just wasting her life & time with those pathetic loosers zoo

vahi toh this show is trying to portray wrong as right. Anyway, the actor who played Vikram, is in another show right now. I think new actor will play Vikram if he makes a comeback. I want a good actor for neeti n I'm glad that u didn't say that pari should be with rakesh. I see many comments on YouTube like 'rajiv doesn't deserve pari, rakesh truly loves her, parikesh' etc. Like seriously!

kyapa thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Look at lombdi neeti’s face. Such a manipulator she is.

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

From the beginning I didn’t liked her cause she have Dumped Pari’s cousin who was true lover…