Originally posted by: spdp

1.9 to 1.6

That’s slippery slope: 

well done genius creatives!

Virar local ambush in full speed this! 

Rejected:

1. Overstretched Shaadi swap

2. Bhabhi’s dDp even after Kaand - zero consequences 

3. Worst ever memoryloss track. Mocking mental health.

4. Dhara’s never ending ishq hai hai 

5. Mocking a wife & child’s anxiety+ abuses by indifferent family

6. Ridiculous Gobar addition

7. Bizzare character massacare of Shiva 

8. Prerna still lingering- disconnected follow up : parents disappear, she stays in this family. Etc etc.

Inshort: trp junta threw gobar right back at Ansari aman Choubey Gang. 

(Sakshi, can I use your cheerleading & birarlical edits on Twitter? Want to send to sitara) 

Absolutely, wholeheartedly... 🤗🤣

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Yaar inko sharam hi nahi aa rahi..  Clearly Extramarital Affair dikha rahe hain. Track is okay but they are introducing romance between these two? 

Abhi to Shiva likes her. Satyanaash to tab hoga when they're going to show her falling in love with Shiva. (He doesn't give a reason but writers can turn Arushi to Dissuuuuu) 

Then they will introduce Arushi's obsession track for Shiva like how Maaya in Maa show is... 

If TRP goes down, they would say it's Shivi track that couldn't bring the trp and they'll go back to Piddi ki dard bhari kahani. 

But if they have to show this on the name of Shivi then please go back to Piddi 

More than the writers trying to push  Raavi out of this show,I want Shiva out of this show, the character has become a liability and has no dignity left😔

At this point I don’t care if the story is not even about Shiva- Raavi but I care about right and wrong. What they are showing here is very wrong and  it infuriates me when actors justify this wrong by saying story needs it. No the story doesn’t need it, there are other ways to deal with this lunacy, craziness, clownish behavior of Shiva 😡 If Shiva- Raavi track is being blamed for drop in TRPs, so be it. If you show gobar track this is the end result.

This show, characters and the actors are a lost cause 😕

Edited by mpks1 - 12 months ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

SBS segment posted by this website, Segment is the same as what other youtube channels posted. But listen to KD’s interview - SMH!  He is getting messages that prople are liking Shiva- Arushi track. I really want to know which audirnce us lking this track. Its wrong on so many levels. Can’t believe he us justifying it🙄🙄🙄
If he  is saying Shiva- Raavi might break and be ready for Shiva- Arushi, thanks for the warning, the moment Raavi leaves with Mitthu, that will be the day many  will get Mukti from the show. Phir jisko dekhna hai woh continue kare 😔 But if they show the marriage without divorce, then no one should spare these writers😔 Atleast in Krish’s case he got divorced from Shweta to marry Prerna, but he ended up marrying Shweta but in this case they are crossing all limits 😡

In short KD is justifying this track and annadaatas writing👎👎

Dies KD even realize that the characters he is justifying and the track he is justifying there us a marriage and a child involved without divorce?  Man, I did not expect this from him. So all those backlash he got did nothing, infact he has become delusional like other actors in this show defending tracks and characters🙄

https://youtu.be/Ax_1r2LmcQk

Did he ever read the comments on IG. Fans are frustrated.  Calling shiva the worst and gobar track . Hiw dud he say that. Fans who didn't except disha track or surbhi track,  how can they except gobarwaali track. Chi chi . That's why kd was so excited.  He never fails to praise the annadata.  

I hope  raavi and mithu track get end. And gibar couple can romance.  We all will get mukti from pS. Trp please go below 1. 

Disgusting track 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Thank God I unfollowed KD. 

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

More than the writers trying to push  Raavi out of this show,I want Shiva out of this show, the character has become a liability and has no dignity left😔

At this point I don’t care if the story is not even about Shiva- Raavi but I care about right and wring. What they are showing here is very wrong and  it infuriates me when actors justify this wring by saying story needs it. No the story doesn’t need it, there are other ways to deal with this lunacy, craziness, clownish behavior of Shiva 😡 If Shiva- Raavi track is being blamed for drop in TRPs, so be it. If you show gobar track this is the end result.

This show, characters and the actors are a lost cause 😕

Yes it's between right and wrong. Showing extra marital affair in the guise of memory loss is pathetic. Shiva has never felt for Raavi. If he would have, he would feel an attraction towards her. But instead of showing that they are just increasing dopamine and vasopressin in this man all of a sudden for a random girl. 

He deserves her. She should marry him and make him realize what a bailbuddhi he is. 

The issue in order to take revenge from Dhara, they always target Raavi as she is the weakest in the family without even a single person to support her. 

Shweta targeted her by showing fake pregnancy because she knew Shiva (who then claimed to love her) would never trust her over any reports. 

And now as we saw in the BTS that Dhara threw Arushi out. In order to take revenge from Dhara, she might not listen to Raavi and might continue this Shaadi drama. 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes it's between right and wrong. Showing extra marital affair in the guise of memory loss is pathetic. Shiva has never felt for Raavi. If he would have, he would feel an attraction towards her. But instead of showing that they are just increasing dopamine and vasopressin in this man all of a sudden for a random girl. 

He deserves her. She should marry him and make him realize what a bailbuddhi he is. 

The issue in order to take revenge from Dhara, they always target Raavi as she is the weakest in the family without even a single person to support her. 

Shweta targeted her by showing fake pregnancy because she knew Shiva (who then claimed to love her) would never trust her over any reports. 

And now as we saw in the BTS that Dhara threw Arushi out. In order to take revenge from Dhara, she might not listen to Raavi and might continue this Shaadi drama. 

True. I agree he lost his memory but did he loose his heart. 

Other itv if lead has memory loss then also his /her will get attracted towards his / her true love.

anoniyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar inko sharam hi nahi aa rahi..  Clearly Extramarital Affair dikha rahe hain. Track is okay but they are introducing romance between these two? 

Abhi to Shiva likes her. Satyanaash to tab hoga when they're going to show her falling in love with Shiva. (He doesn't give a reason but writers can turn Arushi to Dissuuuuu) 

Then they will introduce Arushi's obsession track for Shiva like how Maaya in Maa show is... 

If TRP goes down, they would say it's Shivi track that couldn't bring the trp and they'll go back to Piddi ki dard bhari kahani. 

But if they have to show this on the name of Shivi then please go back to Piddi 

Whether Arushi likes Shiva for real or just pretends to doesn't make much difference as long as she is planning on actually marrying him.

Shiva's fainting spell might lead to the family being even less helpful in preventing the union from happening. They might emotionally blackmail Raavi into not telling him the truth as well, which in turn could pave the way for more scenes of him and Arushi together.

The only hope is for Arushi's background to come to light and her to shift her focus directly on to Dhara. No need for Shiva then.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SBS segment posted by this website, Segment is the same as what other youtube channels posted. But listen to KD’s interview - SMH!  He is getting messages that prople are liking Shiva- Arushi track. I really want to know which audirnce us lking this track. Its wrong on so many levels. Can’t believe he us justifying it🙄🙄🙄
If he  is saying Shiva- Raavi might break and be ready for Shiva- Arushi, thanks for the warning, the moment Raavi leaves with Mitthu, that will be the day many  will get Mukti from the show. Phir jisko dekhna hai woh continue kare 😔 But if they show the marriage without divorce, then no one should spare these writers😔 Atleast in Krish’s case he got divorced from Shweta to marry Prerna, but he ended up marrying Shweta but in this case they are crossing all limits 😡

In short KD is justifying this track and annadaatas writing👎👎

Dies KD even realize that the characters he is justifying and the track he is justifying there us a marriage and a child involved without divorce?  Man, I did not expect this from him. So all those backlash he got did nothing, infact he has become delusional like other actors in this show defending tracks and characters🙄

https://youtu.be/Ax_1r2LmcQk

I believe he has always been delusional about this character and show except during the initial phase, when it was really a good writing .but he never came out of that zone..he still thinks the characters are phenomenal and people love shivi for shivi..but its stupid..since a long time people love shivi track just becz of kdice now ..

That too in my personal opinion, has crossed its limit..i cant love shivi track even for kdice..i just despise it considering how horrible the track will end up to be..

saloniagrawal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True. I think KD totally misunderstood the context in which fans wants FRICTIONAL shiva and Arushi to be together. The only reason fans  want him to be with Arushi is to having a taste of his own medicine : having a disrespectful partner can really give him insight on how he has been treating Raavi throughout  their marriage. 

He and the writers need a reality check but nevertheless they are delusional as hell!