Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

YrKKh forum and Hashtags are on fire…

Never watched that show until imlie S1 ended. 

Really enjoying offscreen drama.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlueMoon91

YrKKh forum and Hashtags are on fire…

Never watched that show until imlie S1 ended. 

Really enjoying offscreen drama.

I was just stalking that forum smiley37 Harshad was always opinionated. Coz with Gul also he was not in good terms when Humsafar ended . He is very particular about his character smiley36 Here also with DKP he frightened them to quit. DKP fired their cameo. I don't know if like all saying HC is treated bad. In my opinion he is getting VIP treatment. Aksharas character is like pendulum. Some times she love Nav some times she loves Abhi. Abhis character was consistent always. He had done mistake ofcourse he will coz he is human. Navs character gave me Malini feels. Areey Humans have flaws he felt kind of creepy for me too much sugary Lol smiley36 Others opinion may differ and I respect that smiley9

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

I was just stalking that forum smiley37 Harshad was always opinionated. Coz with Gul also he was not in good terms when Humsafar ended . He is very particular about his character smiley36 Here also with DKP he frightened them to quit. DKP fired their cameo. I don't know if like all saying HC is treated bad. In my opinion he is getting VIP treatment. Aksharas character is like pendulum. Some times she love Nav some times she loves Abhi. Abhis character was consistent always. He had done mistake ofcourse he will coz he is human. Navs character gave me Malini feels. Areey Humans have flaws he felt kind of creepy for me too much sugary Lol smiley36 Others opinion may differ and I respect that smiley9

@ bold : I feel like I came across a headline where actor saying, he is happy that character ended with out turning into negative. I also feel HC & his character gets good treatment, except via very much positive for Abhinav , I don’t think PH done anything purposefully to HC , or his character. For TRP they kept Abhinav. The bad treatment from creative team best example was Adhithya /GM in tamarind. 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

New promo of Yeh Rishta 🍿smiley36

Every Portal has one question. Where is Abhimanyu Birla in promo. smiley16 He was in whole season in ITV and is available in Hotstar smiley36

Female lead is a lawyer. Her name is Abhira smiley16 smiley37 Again the story will be triangle , kitchen politics and about unending marriage ceremony with songs and dance . Shadiwala show smiley36

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 6 months ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

New promo of Yeh Rishta 🍿smiley36

Every Portal has one question. Where is Abhimanyu Birla in promo. smiley16 He was in whole season in ITV and is available in Hotstar smiley36

Female lead is a lawyer. Her name is Abhira smiley16 smiley37 Again the story will be triangle , kitchen politics and about unending marriage ceremony with songs and dance . Shadiwala show smiley36

Rajan shahi should just focus on building the story in baatein kuch unkahee si. A superb show with wonderful acting. Looks like a loose copy of yeh hai mohabbatrin but chalega. Yeh rishta me leaps ke alava kuch bhi nahi hai.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Now Let us see another Pahadi version of Imlie smiley36 Jhanak 

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Now Let us see another Pahadi version of Imlie smiley36 Jhanak 

starting Pahadi , reach metro cities at the earliest 

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/LwZaGLkyiSw?si=C_QY3saWRfbidT9A

Imlie ji ki tarah na ban jaayesmiley37 sindoor , Radha etc..

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LeoNa_97

https://youtu.be/LwZaGLkyiSw?si=C_QY3saWRfbidT9A

Imlie ji ki tarah na ban jaayesmiley37 sindoor , Radha etc..

Leenas production house doing her first hindi show. Copying from her bengali shows🤣😵‍💫😵‍💫

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Imlie 3 beats Upma smiley37 

SKR is so happy smiley36